🍋Seme!Fuyuhiko x Uke!Reader🍋

Title: I know I don't say it much
🍋Lemon🍋
AU: Non-killing game (same as gundham au)(you and Kuzuriou are dating)

Y/n Pov
I woke up in my cottage to a knock on the door. I got out of bed, wiped my eye tiredly and went to answer the door. My boyfriend, Fuyuhiko Kuzuriou, was there tapping his foot impatiently.
"Mmnn... Fuyuhiko..?" I asked half asleep.
"There you are! We're all waiting for you at the restaurant" He said annoyed.
"Oh! Sorry, I stayed up late"
"Whatever, just wash up and come to the restaurant..."

I closed the door and went to wash up and change into my clothes. I left my cottage and ran to the restaurant, seeing Fuyuhiko by the stairs waiting.

"I'm here!" I said with a smile
"F-finally!" He said, turning away with a slight blush. I giggled and walked into the restaurant with him.

~Time skip~

Everyone finished eating and went off to do their separate things, me and Fuyuhiko went to his cottage to relax.
Usami added her own TV program to the monitors, so me and Fuyuhiko decided to cuddle on his bed and watch her program. It had been a little while, I snuggled closer to Fuyuhiko and he kissed my forehead, I kissed back but on his lips.
"Hey!" He said embarrassed, sitting up
"sorry!" I giggled
I straddled his lap and hugged him tight. He hugged me as well and stroked my back slowly, he started to kiss the crook of my neck gently.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear and that set him off. I felt him start to grind his bulge against my bottom, getting harder. I softly moaned and began to grind on his thigh, my breath hitching. He started to pepper my neck with kisses and gentle bites, and I followed by moaning quietly. Fuyuhiko started to undo his shirt as I took of my (top/shirt/other), I couldn't help but stare at his well-toned body; even though he was short, he had an amazing body.

Fuyuhiko messed with my chest, leaving love bites and marks all over. I grabbed onto his hair when he started to bite my pink buds (🥲 - I'm actually dying rn) and let out a moan, I blushed out of embarrassment but Fuyuhiko looked up and smirked.
"So you like that, huh~~" he teased
"Y-yeah..." I struggled to respond
I started to fondle with his hard bulge making him flinch, I decided it was my turn to tease, I rubbed the tip and palmed his member through his trousers.

Fuyuhiko got fed up from the teasing and immediately re-gained control. He flipped me over and pinned me to the bed, grinding his clothed tent on my ass (idk what to call your bottom sorry 👍).
"You shouldn't tease me (y/n)" Fuyuhiko said playfully
A blush spread across my face, I tried to hide it by burying my face in a pillow. Fuyuhiko slipped his hand in my underwear and rubbed over my hole, he then sucked his fingers and slicked my hole.

"Hnnng... Please Fuyuhiko... hurry..."
He immediately shoved a whole finger in, the pain and pleasure making me moan loudly. He started to move his finger. I moaned softly as he explored me. He added a second finger and opened me up in a scissor motion.
"Haah...! I-it feels.. so... good..!" I moaned into the pillow, drooling and blushing. He started to move both fingers in and out, finally he hit my sweet spot, making me moan from the immense pleasure.
"Hhnnng... haahh.."
"You sound so good right now~"

Fuyuhiko teased. He removed his fingers, making me whine from the loss of touch.
He got unclothed his huge member, and rubbed it against my entrance.
"You okay?" He asked

I could only nod from the needy feeling.
He started to push is member into me, I winced from the pain.
"A-are you fully i-in yet..?"
"I'm not even half way" he whispered in my ear. He continued to say sweet nothings in my ear to distract me from his massive member stretching me, once fully in he waited for me to adjust and my okay.

I nodded, and he started to slowly move , out half way then harshly pounding back in. I screamed in pleasure as he continued to make a mess of me. Fuyuhiko was grunting and I was panting like a dog, he was biting my nape and marking my body all over.
"Hey~! I wanna see your face as you moan~" Fuyuhiko said in a seductive voice as he flipped me to face him. He smashed his lips into mine, asking for entrance straight away, and of course I let him. His tounge explored every inch of my mouth as he continued to wreck my hole. His member hit my sweet spot and I moaned loudly into the kiss, I broke away from it to breath but Fuyuhiko kept pounding in to me, making me pant even harder.

"I--I'm gonna c-c-cum!" I scream moaned
"M-me too" Fuyuhiko said in between grunts.
"

C-can I cum i-in?" He asked, and I could only moan and nod in response. After a few more minuets he got sloppier and I tightened around him. He grunted and I moaned biting his shoulders and neck, unable to control myself from the pleasure.
"S-shit!~~~" Fuyuhiko moaned, slightly embarrassed
"Haaahh... hnnngg ahh..!" I couldn't hold myself back at all, I moaned and screamed as his hot white liquid filled my hole. His cum was dripping out onto my thighs, I was a mess in his arms as he kissed my neck gently. He pulled out, making me moan, and put his cum covered member up to my mouth.

"Clean it." Fuyuhiko said assertively, making me shiver. I took the whole thing in my mouth and deep-throated it, his warm cum covering my throat. I took it out and locked the rest of, earing a moan from him. He took a towel from his bathroom and cleaned me up. We layer together, me being unable to move, and cuddled.
"You'll have to carry me around tommorw"
"Fuck off.." he said with a blush
"I love you" I said with a giggle
"I.. love you too" Fuyuhiko said in return.

(1062 words!! Sorry for not uploading for a bit, I had on-line school T~T. I have some ideas for the next few chapter so I'll try them out! Hope you didn't die of cringe 🥲👍)