🍋Seme!Kaito x Uke!M!Reader🍋

Title: Tease
🍋Lemon🍋
AU: Non-despair (but still at the academy) also the days have been spaced out to give more time
Info: Kaito and you are dating and you have had Sex tons of times
Smut warning: Hard-core(?), Smell kink (?), possessiveness

NOT PROOF READ!

2nd person pov
It was a hot day at the academy, it felt like you were being cooked alive when you woke up. The sun was beaming through your window and the room was heavy with hot air, so you quickly get out of your sweaty bed and run towards your bathroom to have a cold shower to cool off. After washing away your hot sweat and cooling your skin off with freezing cold water, you dry off and walk back to your room, deciding on what to wear for the day - after a short amount of time, you decide on some short shorts and a simple white, slightly oversized t-shirt, however you failed to realise just how short your shorts were...
You decide to head out, not being able to deal with the hot room any longer, and go to the dinning Hall to meet the others. Walking in, you see almost everyone already there
"Oh! Good morning~!" You say with a smile as you walk in, your hips swaying and your t-shirts waving slightly, showing your stomach. Everyone looked over at you, most waved and returned to their previous conversations but two people decided to walk up to you - Your boyfriend, Kaito, and Rantaro.
"Good morning, (Y/n)~" Rantaro said with a smile. You wave at him with a smile and giggle and don't notice Kaito death glaring Rantoro for behind him
"Yeah, Good Morning, (Y/n)." Kaito said in a passive aggressive tone, which you brush off as him being angry because of the heat. You start to go on with your day, spending time with the other, laughing along and running about in the hot sun - your short clothes showing your more skin than meant to from time to time, and Kaito noticed everytime. It got to the point that Kaito got too jealous and decided to do something about your innocent showing of skin, he stood up randomly after you giggled at something Rantaro whispered to you and he stomped over to you, grabbing your wrist and pulling you away from the others and back to the dorms.

"Hey! Kaito! What's this abou-" You were questioning your boyfriend until he interupted you
"What this about?! You wore the most revealing clothes you could today and were giggling along with Rantaro!" Kaito shouts back at you
"No I didn't! And what's Rantaro got to do with any of this?" You say to your now obviously angry boyfriend
"Gahh! Just shut up already!" Kaito shouts once again, this time pushing you down onto his undone bed. You smile at him, instantly realising your unintentionally revealing clothes made Kaito hornier than a dog in heat. You let him do what he wants in his angry (yet actually just horny) fit and start to feel Kaito's sweaty sheets on your bare skin as he starts to undress you - your boyfriend's removes everything off of you and leaves you fully uncovered under him, your innocent look making Kaito want to wreck you.
He takes his own clothes off, his slightly hairy, yet very muscular chest showing. You watch with lust in your eyes as your boyfriend reveals the body you've seen at least 100 times, yet everytime you see it again you can't help but blush. Kaito takes all of his clothing off as well, you run your eyes over his hairy and very well build body, it glistening with sweat in the sunlight that peaked through his window. Kaito wastes no time and slams his lips onto yours, holding your head tightly with his strong hand and his other holding himself up above you - you close your eyes and enjoy the rough and passionate kiss your boyfriend's was giving you, your tongue dancing with his. The heat of the room was unbearable but because of it, Kaito was sweating and some... areas... we're steaming, making your semi-hard dick now fully erect.

As you break the kiss, Kaito stares at the thick strand of saliva still connecting your mouths and grinds his meat against yours, turned on by the sight of your pretty face out of breath, panting and your slimy tongue dangling out of your mouth. He sits up and pulls you with him, your face directly infront of his sweaty, pube covered, precum leacking, steaming cock - you move your head forward until Kaito's thick and hot cock was laying on your face.
Taking a deep whiff of your boyfriend's musky shaft, you stick your slimy tongue out and lick from his purple, pure covered base to the pink tip of his delicious dick
"Ahhhhh~" Kaito sighs out in pleasure as you swirl your tongue around his sweaty and precum soaked tip, randomly sucking on his gaping piss slit from time to time. He moves his hand to the back of your head and grabs your hair, starting to force your head down on his hard, leaking meat.
You let him do with you as he pleases, relaxing your head and jaw, only moving your tongue around his veiny shaft to pleasure your boyfriend
"Haaaa... (Y/n)~" Kaito moaned out as more than half of his giant cock slid down your warm and wet throat, his steaming and hot base getting closer and closer to your face.
"Mphhhh~ Ghhkk" you choke out moans on his throbing dick as Kaito shoves his meat deeper and deeper.
Finnaly, his almost his whole cock down your throat, Kaito's hairy and musky pubes his your face, the hair stuffing your nostrils and his manly smell intoxicating you within seconds.
Moaning on his dick, your throat clenches around Kaito's dick, causing his to grunt loudly - Kaito snaps after a few seconds of your moaning as start to mercilessly pound your sweet little face with his huge and steaming shaft. The sound of his pube covered, sweaty hips clashing with your face filled Kaito's bedroom, along with the sound of your slobbering mouth and puny chokes.

"Haaa Shit! Damn I love doing this to you! Fuck, (Y/n)! I wanna cum so far down your throat! AACK! DAMNNN!" Kaito roared out as he smashed his sweaty hips into your face once more - keeping them there this time. Your eyes widen as you realise that Kaito was dumping his cum already. With deliciously smelling, purple pubes stuffing your nose and teary eyes, you stay on the bed with your arms behind you holding you up as Kaito's cock spurts laid after load into your mouth.
You moan around his cock, feeling over whelmed by his musk and the sheer amount of cum but swalled every last drop - when Kaito pulled his meat out of your sloppy mouth, he stared in awe at your lust-drunk face.
"Haaa... you're so cute like this~" Kaito sighed out as he moved his hand to your face, slipping his leftover cum from your lips. You look up at him with adoration in your eyes, the way he praises you yet is so brutal with you drives you mad - you're so entranced by your boyfriend that you don't realise him smearing the cum off his cock and onto two of his fingers.
With a small push, Kaito pushes you back down onto the bed and quickly moves your legs onto his warm, bare shoulders
"Ack-" You squeak out from the sudden movement and your eyes widen yet again once you realise what Kaito was about to do. Simply letting him do what he wanted, you let Kaito shove his cum covered fingers into your semi-loose hole (you're previous hundred times of having sex helping you with your tight fuck hole).
You gasp as Kaito's ruthless shove and squirm about under him, whimpering and moaning as he drives his cum deep into you, pressing on your walls and painting them already.
"Haaa~ K-Kaito~" You moan suddenly as your boyfriend starts to fasten his pace and pump his fingers deep into you, his cum squelching loudly as he mixes it in you.

Without any sign or warning, Kaito removes his now frothy fingers out of you and... plunges his huge shaft all the way into your loose entrance!
"G-Gahhhhhhhh~!" You moan loudly as Kaito's cock buries itself deep inside you.
"Hahahaha! That's right! Moan like a bitch for me, (Y/n)!" Kaito shouts as he starts to pound his fat, veiny dick in and out of you. You start to quiver at his words and moan more and more, turning Kaito on to the max.
He starts to pant at how fast he was going, his cock dragging your skin with it as it puls in and out of your gushy and already cum painted insides.
Kaito falls onto you and his sweaty, hot skins collides with yours - you feel his sweaty chest hair on your chest, your cock hardening at the feeling.
"Hell yeah! You're mine, (Y/n)~ Ahhhh!~" Kaito groans out as he continues to drill his thick meat into your warm walls.
You feel your dick twitch as Kaito hits your prostate, the one time almost forcing you to spill your seed everywhere. He repeatedly pounds into your p-spot, instantly forcing you to cum and clench your walls around his own shaft
"Gaaaaaah~" You moan loudly as you grab onto Kaito's neck, bitting his shoulder to deal with the immense pleasure you were going through
"HAAAAA!" Kaito moans after you and starts to dump his milk once again, only this time in you. You both spurt your cum out as your highs run wild, Kaito's cock twitching in you and your own dick painting Kaito's and your stomachs white.
Sitting up on his muscular and sweaty arms, Kaito looks down at your fucked-silly state and chuckled to himself. He gives you a kiss on your sweaty forehead and pulls his fat, cum soaked cock out of your cum dripping hole. Kaito goes to his bathroom and returns with cold, wet towels to clean the both of you off - he also changes his sheets and lays you on top of them, the  joining youbas you both fall asleep in his musky smelling, boiling hot room.

Sorry for not posting in 9 days! I've been highly unmotivated and could not be bothered to do shit, I also had heatstroke for the last 2 days, but I'm decent now so here's some litteral porn besties ✌😙

Remember to vote!