💚Uke!Makoto x Seme!M!Reader💚

Requested by official_grass! Thanks for the request and I hope you enjoy! Please remember to vote ^^

Title: Morning fun
💚Lime💚
AU: Despair - Regular game
Info: Makoto and you are dating and have had sex before, you just slept in Makoto's room because you hung out the night before

Not proof read!

2nd person pov
Monokuma's anouncment woke you up. The loud bell sound and his annoying voice woke you up from your blissful sleep - however not all was bad, because you heard the soft breaths and felt the warmth of your boyfriend on your chest.
Still sleeping peacefully on your bare chest was Makoto, your boyfriend, bare chested aswell - his bed hair tickling your chin and some of his warm drool below his mouth. You move your arms and wrap them around him, Makoto's warmth radiating onto your bare skin and your.... hard cock...
You felt you massive morning wood press up against Makoto's own member, his cute star underwear covering his soft dick. Your tight underwear was getting damp with your precum as you rub slowly against Makoto, feeling his cock start to get hard in his underwear, his breathing starting to get irregular.
"Hngg... (Y/n)?" Makoto says as he wakes up, lifting up on his arms and looking up at you in a cute, sleepy daze.
"Morning, Makoto. Wanna have some early morning fun?~" You ask as you rub your member on his with your hips
"A-Ahhh~ Yeahhh~" Makoto says with a sigh of pleasure and a nod. You immediately sit up against the bed frame and lift Makoto onto you by his armpits - his hand on your chest to stable himself and other hand rubbing his eye, tiredly.
"Haaaa..." You start to moan as you rub your hips into Makoto's, the hard tent in your underwear dampening with your sweat.
"Hnggg~" Makoto moans with you, his now hard dick rubbing against your chest in his loose underwear, his member bouncing along with his rubs.

You look up at Makoto with lust in your (e/c) eyes, his own hazel eyes looking back at you in a horny daze - your boyfriend starting to squeak as his tip rubbed against the fabric. You grunt and moan as your solid meat slips behind Makoto and starts to rub between his soft ass - your covered cock rubbing in-between his thick cheeks.
"Haaaa...~" you sigh in pleasure as Makoto starts to bounce himself on you, a thin blush on his face and both of his hands on your chest for balance. You move your hands to his hips as he rubs your damp tent with his covered cheeks - the loose fabric adding to the sensation.
You listen to your boyfriend's cute pants as he bounces his ass around your rod, his own member moving with a mind of its own and rubbing on your chest. Makoto starts to lose himself and let's his bright pink tongue hang out of his mouth and slobber all over his loose, cute, white underwear - his blush intensifing and his eyes starting to close slightly, his bounces speeding up and turing more into rubbing.
You chuckle at your boyfriend's desperation and move your hands from his hips to his head, brushing your fingers through his soft hair and pulling his head down to yours - pulling Makoto into a passionate and loving kiss, your tongues instantly colliding and mixing your saliva.
"

Mphh... Hmm~" Makoto moans into the kiss as he rubs his covered cock on your chest - your own shaft locked in-between his juicy cheeks and also being rubbed. You both moan into the others mouth as you enjoy the warmth each other provide - Makoto's warm nipples now rubbing against yours as he lays down on you again, breaking the kiss.

"Ha.... I want it... Ha.... In me..." Makoto pants out while looking up at you, his eyes filled with lust and his mouth drooling.
"What do you want... in you? Makoto?~" you tease him, panting in between your words. Makoto blushes but moves his hand back to your crotch, your massive tent being wrapping in your boyfriend's war hand.
"This~" Makoto says in an equally teasing manner, gaining a jolt of confidence. He starts to rub your covered cock and squeeze lightly, causing you to moan and leak out tons of precum
"Haa... you're wish is my command, Makoto~" you say as you move your hand down to his, displacing it on your huge tent and then slipping your hand into your underwear - pulling your cock out and revealing the thrombin member. Makoto moans gently as you rub your musky cock into his covered cheeks, eager to get his cute underwear off. You quickly move your hands to his star underwear and slip it right off, his hard member and plush ass bouncing out and rubbing on your base and chest.
As you line up your wet tip to Makoto's tight entrance, you let out a sigh as Makoto moans quietly - excited for your huge cock to fuck his tight ass.
As you slowly start to push against your boyfriend's tight muscle - the door bursts open....
"Makoto! Why aren't you at the morning meeting ye-" Kiyotaka was saying as he barged into Makoto's room.
"AH! I'M SO SORRY! could I do that with modno- I MEAN GOOD BYE!" Taka shouts as he rushes out the door and slams it shut on his way out.
You chuckle with Makoto as he gets off of you
"What a bonner killer that guy is, haha" you say as you and Makoto start to dress for the day.
"Yeah... But we have to get to the meeting" he responds with a smile and walks over to you, kissing you on the cheek before he walks out of his room.

There we go! I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted, but please remember to vote as it helps! My requests will remain closed until I write like 4 parts for my books, sorry ^^