I Really Miss Them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                    Hajime's POV
                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today two of my friends died, Nagito and Chiaki. I know it didn't seem like I thought of Nagito as a friend, although I've always wanted to talk to him but never really felt the courage to have a nice conversation with him. Sure, he talks about hope all the time and is most likely mentally ill but I could tell there was more to him then just that. Along with him, my friend Chiaki. Chiaki was a very kind girl and always helped me out, one time at the funhouse I was going to the finial dead room and before I went in she was there to stop me. Whenever I was feeling upset, she'd comfort me. "I really do miss them." I thought as I cried in my room. All the sudden I felt pain around my head. "Gh! My head hurts so badly! Maybe I should go to sleep." I thought as I went underneath the covers.

"-oooood morning everyone!, Looks like today is gonna be another perfect, tropical day!" I heard monokuma's annoyingly high pitched voice on the speaker and got up to get ready to go to the dining hall. As soon as I got there I saw Akane, Kazuichi, Sonia, Fuyuhiko, Nagito, and Chiaki- WAIT NAGITO AND CHIAKI?? I perked my head up and ran toward where Chiaki was. "Chiaki.. your alive?!" I said with hopeful eyes. "Y-you can se-" Chiaki started taking but soon after Fuyuhiko interrupted her. "Hey bastard, who are you talking to?" Fuyuhiko said giving me a weird look. "I'm talking to Chiaki look! She's over there and alive, and look Nagito is over there!" I said pointing to two different places around the dining hall while Fuyuhiko said "look I know you miss them but you can't do anything about it. Nagito and Chiaki are DEAD." Fuyuhiko said looking away from my direction. I left the area and headed towards my cottage. "Was that really just my imagination?.." I said to myself crying even more. I ended up staying in my room and then later went to Chiaki's cottage, since monokuma gave me the key to Chiaki and Nagito's rooms after I begged. I laid down in her bed and noticed it smelled like strawberry's and flowers.. wow I really sound like a weirdo. I checked the time and it was 11:14 so I decided to go to sleep.

"-ke up!" Someone told me "I don't want to..." I said to whoever it was since my eyes were closed "Hajime! Wake up before I throw my backpack at you!.. If thats even possible." Wait what..?? "C-CHIAKI??" I questioned and then I saw her. A girl with pale skin, light pink eyes, and pinkish-gray color of hair. It really is her.

This is going to be interesting.