The trial

As soon as I walked into the trial room, i noticed it was very glitchy.. it reminded me of Hopes peak while I was investigating it. I walked to where I was supposed to go on the podium and saw Nagito and Chiaki there. I couldn't help but have tears in my eyes, I thought that Chiaki and Nagito were gone since I didn't see them during the investigation. Chiaki and Nagito smiled at me as I drowned out what the others were saying. All the sudden the class trial started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided not to tell the others what I knew since they already thought I was delusional, so I tried to lead them to talk about the Neo World Program. Then soon after I remembered something. I saw Nagito.. with a woman arm? It really creeped me out. and then someone named Makoto Naegi appeared. He told us that we were in fact the ultimate despairs and we did horrible things. I soon realized.. this couldn't have been the real Makoto Naegi I talked to earlier, especially because of the email he sent to the Future Foundation. It is clear the real Makoto Naegi actually betrayed the Future Foundation! Soon after he disappeared. Then we all talked to Monokuma, and he agreed to show us his "final form" as he put it. Monokuma then got smashed and this giant big breasted woman appeared. she had Pink hair with monokuma plushies in her big ponytails. She also had blue eyes with an outfit that was.. quite revealing to say the least. She then went on a cell phone and propped it up a smaller version of her appeared on the screen. She then greeted herself as the Ultimate despair, Junko Enoshima. She stated that she created an alter ego just in case if she died, and well that's why she's in a phone screen. She then began to explain our options of what we wanted to do. We could either stay in the Neo world program and have all of our dead friends would stay dead. Or we could escape to the outside world, return to life, and keep our memories of the outside game! The second option sounded like a dream come true. I really wanted to see Chiaki and Nagito without them basically being a ghost and you know.. it would be nice to see the others too. We were all agreeing to it until the real Makoto Naegi showed up. Or at least I think the real one? And he told us what she was really planning. She wanted to escape to the outside world to make the whole population into Junkos? But Makoto said that there was a way to outsmart Junko (which I already knew before hand because Makoto told me about it) Junko said there wasn't enough people to do the cheat and as soon as she said that, 2 people appeared. She tried to convince us not to do it, and her reasoning was actually really scary. Future foundation is targeting us so we might be dead by the time we get to the real world. and our body's are probably all gross and possibly dismembered.. and we will all loose our memories and revert back to the ultimate Despairs. This was all for nothing. All the class trials were for nothing. What we had to go through was for nothing. our GOAL this entire time was for nothing. All of us just wanted to escape.. but now we are left with a hard decision. Either way.. we we all be miserable. There is no 'good' decision here. its all.. pointless. I can't make a decision. the world or me.. hope or despair.. They want us to choose?.. "I can't do this." "I can't choose!! I can't decide if we should be miserable, or the world will!! And you want us to pick?? That is impossible!" Makoto kept telling me not to give up. "I didn't want to be apart of this.. I'm different from the rest of you.. I don't even have a talent! And yet, I am the one who has to suffer the most, this isn't fair! it's hopeless!" I yell. "So? you can't pick? Once again, this went just as expected.." She sighs. "once again this went exactly as expected! Jeez, how despairing it went according to plan.. again. Fine, you all don't have to make a choice. Lets all become the best of friends! lets stay at this tropical island forever and ever!" It then goes black for a second and I was having fun.. hanging out with my friends.. in a constant loop. but then I realized something. Nagito and Chiaki were not acting right.. and I realized I could still shoot truth bullets! I then got passed that, and then I met with Chiaki. "Hey Hajime!" she says "Chiaki? where are we?" I ask. "I'm not quite sure myself. But Hajime, you need to make a choice. No matter what choice you pick, I'll always be there to support you. Since I technically am an A.I. I already know what will happen depending on what choice you make.." She blushes slightly. "I shouldn't tell you though. you should just go with whichever choice you want.. however it won't be as bad as you think with whichever choice you make. Before Usami died, she gave me one of her magical sticks.." she frowns. "I can get rid of Junko if you stay here.. And you can stay with me in the Neo World program!" She looks happy again and smiles. "or.. if you want to leave, your body isn't damaged at all. I know you technically are Izuru, but you will remember who you are again. and everyone besides me will be alive, since they all made it even with the low chance of them making it out. And I know that you really like Nagito, and he actually only has his arm replaced with Junkos, and he will recover.. somewhat. Anyways, whichever choice you make Hajime I will accept. So.. what will it be?" she says as she smiles.

okay so uh I really did not expect this book to get as much attention as it did, so thank you for all of your support. Sorry for taking such a big break. Also, if you decide to go to the outside world Hajime will end up with Nagito and if you decide hajime should stay in the Neo world program you will end up with Chiaki. I am also thinking about another ending where Hajime ends up with both Chiaki and Nagito. Anyways, thanks for reading this and good