Waking up with Nagito-

Hajime's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was waiting for Nagito to come back from the bathroom while I just sat on my bed. What if I'm just going crazy and this isn't real? Maybe I am just finally going insane. Clearly the others can't see them and I feel like Fuyuhiko and Akane are starting to suspect something probably the other remaining students as well. All the sudden I saw Nagito open the door and he said "wow, these clothes fit me!" "Yeah, I think Have have the same clothing size. I'll sleep on the floor while you get the bed." I told him "No, no, no trash like me deserves the floor." We argued until i finially said "Fine, how about we both sleep on the bed. I'm getting really tired anyway." I said feeling sleepy. I saw Nagito look to the side and as he said "Okay then." And flopped on one side of the bed. I felt heat rise to my face as I went under the covers with him. "Goodnight Nagito." I utter as I fall asleep.
                                        Nagitos POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Goodnight." I say as I realize Hajime is already asleep. He looks so cute sleeping I wish I could take a picture! No wait, that's weird right? I notice I'm starting to feel tired so I decide to go to sleep.
Hajime's POV (sorry for switching POVS so much)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to me hugging what I assumed to be a pillow. No, this definitely isn't a pillow because my legs are wrapped around.. LEGS??! Oh. My. God. I forgot about last night. I start to my fever going up again too. I don't really want to move so I just sit there cuddling in his chest hoping that he won't wake up and notice that I'm not sleeping. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?? I just don't want him to wake up. Yeah that's it! I hope that I can stay in this position for awhile.. "good morning everyone! Looks like today will be a perfect, tropical day!" GOD DAMMIT I JINXED IT no this is probably a good thing that way I don't have to cuddle nagito any longer.. Yeah it's a goood thing haha.. oh crap I have to act like I just woke up don't I? "O-oh hey Nagito." I said while my face was bright red. "Oh H-Hajime! Hey." Nagito said as he got up, looking kind of embarrassed. Oh great, now he probably thinks I'm weird. "Hey.. I should probably spend the day with the other classmates because I think they are starting to suspect that I am planning a murder or becoming insane." I said honestly kind of sad that I couldn't spend time with Nagito and Chiaki. Nagito appeared to be a bit sad too but he replied " I guess that would be for the best, But you have to promise me to hang out tomorrow." He said hugging me. My face was becoming even redder then before somehow but I managed to reply "okay I-I promise." "Alright then see you later tonight or maybe in the morning. Bye Hajime!" Nagito said as I took off to the Diner again.

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as I came in everyone was staring at me. "Uh hi?" I said as I walked in. "I have noticed that you have been by yourself these past few days. Are you still sad about Chiaki and Nagito?" Sonia said. "Yeah I guess you could say that." I replied back. "I'm sorry Hajime. We all lost people important to us." Sonia said sympathizing with me. Akane came up to me soon after I was done talking to Sonia. "What were you doing yesterday? Also why do you never talk to us anymore?" Akane asked me. "I-I wasn't doing anything why? And I guess I just needed a few days to myself." I said back kind of anxious because she was asking me so many questions. "Hmm.. okay then Hajime you just aren't acting like yourself and it's a bit suspicious. We just gotta question everyone here you know?" She said back. "Yeah I understand I think I'm going to go back to my cottage. If you all need anything just let me know." I said loudly so that everyone could hear and went outside. I saw Chiaki come up to me. "Hey Hajime! I saw Nagito go into your room last night and I haven't seen you all day so I was trying to find you!" She said a bit out of breath. "O-oh it was nothing Chiaki." I said a bit flustered. "Okay whatever you say Hajime!" Chiaki said tapping my nose. "Anyways, want to play some more board games? I think I found a game called "Clue"  we can play! Chiaki said while her eyes were basically shining with happiness. "Sure, Let's go to your cottage and play some more board games." I said not really knowing anything else we could do to pass time. "Alright then!" Chiaki said happily as she took my hand and ran to her cottage "C-Chiaki slow down!" I said scared I was going to slip since she was running so fast and was basically dragging me. "Look we are here! Now let's go inside." She said ignoring my previous remark. We basically just played board games for a long time again until it was 10 PM and the Monokuma announcement went on. "Okay I better get back to my cottage. Goodnight Chiaki I'll see you in the morning!" I said exiting Chiaki's cottage. "Bye Hajime ill see you tomorrow hopefully!" I heard her say as I closed the door and went back to my cottage.

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I went inside my cottage I noticed someone was there and I screamed. "Hajime! It's okay it's just me!!" Nagito said laughing a bit "Not funny but whatever.. anyways what are you doing here?" I asked Nagito. "Oh.. uh this is going to sound stupid but I really don't want those nightmares to come back so can I please stay here again?" Nagito said. He looked really anxious so of course I said "Of course Nagito you can come over whenever you want." "I-I really don't deserve it thank you." Nagito said crying a little I hugged him hoping to calm Nagito down. "You do deserve it so stop putting yourself down so much Nagito." I said still hugging him "T-Thank you H-Hajime.." He said crying a bit more. I noticed he was in pjs and I was too because I changed while I was at Chiaki's house so I said "Hey Nagito do you want to go to sleep?" I said while rubbing his back. friends do this right? Yeah. He's crying of course they do.. right?? We both went under the blanket and I said "Night Nagito sleep well." He replied saying "Hey Hajime?" "Yes?" I responded. He hesitated for a second before saying "When I woke up you were cuddling me uh.. can you do that again? It helps me calm down. You don't have to if you don't want to I sound so stupid I-" I cut him off and said "s-sure if you want to." I said while putting my face into his chest and hugged him the same way I did the night before. "Like this?" I felt my face heat up even more as he replied "Y-yeah!" "Okay goodnight Nagito." I said. "Night Hajime.."

A/N I feel like this is starting to become more of a Komahina thing so do you want me to make it Komahina or create more of a balance towards both Chiaki and Nagito? Also who do you want Hajime to end up with in the end?I'm sorry if this is cringe (I know it is) but yeah. Just please someone tell me because I need to know lol. Also if my friend is reading this you know who you are I told you not to read this T_T anyways bye everyone thank you for reading this it means a lot to me. And sorry for editing this sorry so much I just make a lot of typing errors etc Bye everyone have a good day/night!!