Chiaki..?, Nagito?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hajime's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe that Chiaki is standing right in front of me looking perfectly normal! I thought what I saw was just my imagination.. this is crazy! "Hey Hajime how's it going?" Chiaki said acting totally clueless about the fact that she's basically dead. "How are you alive?? I think I'm starting to go crazy!" I said freaked out. "Hajime, I remember everything that happened. But I just woke up with no one seeing me besides you and Nagito. If you'd like, I can also explain everything about your past and what is going on since I technically don't have to confide to future foundation anymore. But first you need to eat breakfast!" Chiaki said at the beginning sounding gloomy and the last sentence saying happily. "Okay..?" I said curious to what's going on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I got dressed and went outside with Chiaki I saw Nagito sitting under a palm tree. "NAGITO!" I said to the hope obsessed boy, and then hugged him. Almost automatically I became embarrassed and said "Sorry Nagito, I don't know what's gotten into me." I blushed slightly and Nagito said "No, it's alright! No one has actually hugged me in years so thank you!" Nagito said with a few tears in his eyes while smiling. I felt really bad for him.. "l-let's go get Hajime some breakfast." Chiaki said. "You guys don't eat?" I questioned. "We really don't get hungry I don't know why." Chiaki said while yawning as usual. "Also, don't talk to us. Everyone will think you are weird and I don't want that to happen." Chiaki said sounding serious. "Okay then.." I said as I walked in and grabbed orange juice with waffles as I went outside so I could talk to Nagito and Chiaki. "Oh my god you guys are missing out this is so good!!" I said while covering my mouth "here uh.. I think you have a bit of syrup on your face." Chiaki said while getting a napkin and wiped the syrup off my face. My face went a bit red. Chiaki laughed a bit and I said "hey, Chiaki didn't you say you were going to tell me about what happened outside?" Chiakis face went pale as she simply said "you are Izuru Kamakura.. the ultimate Hope and the mastermind of this killing game influenced by the ultimate Despair Junko Enoshima. Everyone else here are part of the remnants of despair as well." "W-what but I am Hajime Hinata! And according to Nagito I'm a reserve course student!!" I said confused and scared about the current situation. "It doesn't matter right now anyways Hajime... just enjoy the life you have here for now. Dont fall into despair!" Nagito told me. We all went silent for a bit as I just thought about what could possibly be going on. "Izuru Kamakura?... who's that? Why are you referring to me as whoever that is?" I ask Chiaki. She tells me everything about how I did the brain surgery, the ultimate despairs, about how we are in a virtual world, everything. I assume that Nagito didn't know that much because he looks like he's freaking out. I went over there and told him it was okay and then he hugged me. I looked the other way and felt heat come off my face. Must a fever or something. I noticed someone tapped my shoulder and said "What are you doing?" It was Akane.. I didn't really feel like dealing with people but I guess I had to so trying to get out of the situation I say "oh nothing.. I'm going to go to my cottage now, since it's getting kind of late. The sun was setting so I assumed it was getting dark outside and she just said "uh.. okay then? I'll see ya later I guess then!" And then I just ran back to my cottage, along with Nagito and Chiaki following behind me. I open the door and step inside. "So what do you guys want to do?" I asked the two. "Hm.. let's play some board games! I think they have some in the cottages." Chiaki said. "Alright, I think I found a couple board games!" Nagito said proudly.
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chiaki and Nagito went back to their cottages since I gave both of them their keys back so I shouldn't have to worry about them. I thought while closing my eyes but all the sudden I heard a knock at the door. Someone better not try to murder me.. anyways I'll go answer the door. I open the door and Nagito is standing outside crying? "Nagito! What happened?" I asked him. "I just had a n-nightmare about my childhood, thats all." Nagito tried to say calmly. "I am sorry Nagito.. I have some clothes in the bathroom so you can change." I said. "Okay then, thank you for being so kind to me Hajime I really don't deserve it." Nagito said while I just said there and blushed for what felt like the 100th time today while Nagito went into the bathroom. I seriously wonder why my fever keeps going up whenever I see Chiaki or Nagito.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~