Chapter 17

!!!!! This chapter is obssine! !!!!

Richie easy breath on my hair and looked at me while Jon was coming downstairs.

"Honey..." he said with a sad smile. " I will miss you. " I said jumping in Jon's arms. " I love you. " he said biting my lips.

I run at my home after I said goodbye to all of whom I'll leave home. I open the door and I saw Axl sleepping on the couch with the TV turn on. I sit next to him and put a blacket over him. " Hey..." he said deeply and sleepy. "Shhhh... sorry becouse I wake you up. Go back to sleep. " "No..." he said getting up. "Did you pack your stuffs? " "Oh yeah... don't worry.."

"Can you help me with my bagage? " he lifted his shoulders and follow me to my room. I open my dressing and took my underwears while I realized that Axl was Watching me. "Oh God damn, girl! Don't be shy... I saw you naked and you are embarest to I see your bra and parties." "Shut up! "

I pack all my stuffs and go to breath ți put on my pj. I opened the door and I saw Axl walking in front of it. "Hey... where are you going? " " I will sleep on the couch. " "Axl.. Would you like... to sleep with me... I mean just to stay with me... not..." "I don't want Jon.. " "Please! " he rolled his eyes with a smirk and walked towards to my bed room.

I layed on it and he did the same. " Are you cold?" " Yes... a little.... can you wrap your arms around me? " He deeply breath and put his arm around me. I felt it soft and heavy: he fall asleep.

*next night *

" Wow, man, who is this hot girl?" " Get off... she is Ivy, my sister." Slash let the bottle of vodka to fall on the floor. "Happy Birthday bro." We went at Slash's Birthday party. We get drunk and have a lot of fun.

We arrieved home and Axl was kissing me. He layed me in his bed and soft move his hands on me. He unzipp my dress and throw it on the floor. I put my hands on his shirt and open it breaking Its buttons. His six packs showed to me and the nipple pierce was shining in the darkness room.

I bite my lips looking at that fabulous show. His hand were searching my bra lock on my back. The lock was in front of my bra so he break it and throw it next to my dress. I unzipp his jeans and took them off. His buldge was growing in his boxers. I was wet already.

He easy opened my legs and put himself above me. He put himself in and I felt the pain. "Oh... my... God..." I said while Axl was going faster and faster. His kisses were driving me crazy. His moans... my moans... feminin and masculin screams of pain and plesure were fulling his room. His taste of alcohol and cigarettes was in my mouth. His wet and brutal kisses made me fly. His tounge was playing with mine. He explored my mouth, every part of it.

His hands were running down on my legs while his tongue let stripes on my body, His lips easy tickelling my skin. I curled me on his head and fell his hair so soft between my fingers. I layed my head down on the pillow. All his body warm was on my legs while my top was cold without him on. I raised the pillow while one thing was deep and wet inside me. I bite my lips and felt Axl coming back on top of me.

We tired around and I was sitting above him. I kissed his body. His hand were touching my back searching my warm. He put himself deeper into me and I moaned feelling tears in my eyes becouse of pain.