Chapter 3

"So... Can I take it  as a Yes?!" I kissed him again. "Double yes." He smiled and kissed my cheek. My cheeks changing in red. "We need to celebrate! " David said. I focused on the TV. "... and Lakers win this incredible match." The man who was talking said. We all jumped and started screaming. I got up and went in the kitchen to take more beer. I put my hand on the box when a hand pulled me away.

         I rose my head and saw Jon. He put his hands around my waist and lifted me on the table. I wrapped my legs around him because I was afraid that he would drop me. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" "No, I don't think so. " I said touching his long hair. "You are beautiful. " He said as I was playing with his hair.  "I know it sounds crazy but I love you.  I love you so much. "  I smirked.  I easy touch his lip with mine. I tried to do it slow and soft but I let my feelings free. I bite his lips. I bite them till I taste blood in my mouth. He moaned. I stepped back. "I am sorry... did it hurt?" "Baby, if I am with you, nothing hurts." He said kissing me harder and harder.

         "Ivy?!" Tico shouted. "Where are the beers? " I didn't answer. "Iv ... Ivy!!" I heard footsteps.  Tico entered in the kitchen.  "Oh... you are busy... I will take the beers." He said trying not to stare at us.  

         "We better stop!" I said.  "Why?" "We are drunk. And we could wait... till tomorrow. We don't have to hurry." "You are right." He said sadly.  I jumped on the floor. I hugged Jon. "Don't be upset,  the world doesn't end tomorrow. " He smiled. I went back on the couch. Richie fell asleep. "Do you have cream?" Bonnie asked. "Wait a second." Jon said going to the kitchen. He returned with a tube of cream.  Bonnie took it and put some cream in her mouth. "Give into me. We will have a cream party as we did in High school." "Yes. One bottle of Jack, 4 tubes of  cream me and you... Cream party!" She laughed. 

       I put my head on Jon's shoulder. "Something wrong? " We heard somebody trying to open the door. We turn off the TV and watch at the door. ,, Guys,  are you expecting guests? " I asked. "Richie wake up. " David pushed him easy. "I am awake! " He said.  The Boys got up. He went next to the door.  Jon open it with a beat on his hand. "Don't hit!!" A guy said. "Who are you? " "I am Kyle. I found this in front of your house and I..." "My guitar! " I said. "Thank you." "Welcome. Good night!" He said leaving "How could your guitar be outside? " David asked. "Jon..." I looked at him smiling. "When we fall.." he noticed.