Chapter 1

I couldn't believe. I met Jon Bon Jovi in person and he liked my song. To meet him let's say that is not so big deal because he and the band are living across the street of me. I saw them many times but I've never talked to them.

         I was holding my guitar bag in my hand while I was walking next to Jon. He was watching at me and took my guitar. "Let me do this for you." He said softly.  He grabbed my hand and smile.  "Actually,  I saw you, Ivy, many times. " "Of course.  I live across the street of your place. But you and the boys haven't talked to me." I said a little bit irritated. "This is not true.  We talked many times. " "I could remember if we did. But we didn't. " "You know that you found many times flowers in front of your door..." I looked at him shocked. "Do you send me all this time flowers? !" "Yeah..." "You know,  if you... wanted to...aaaa... talk to me, you should just... just to knock at my door. " "I didn't have so much courage. "

          "I don't believe you! "His fingers were between mines. He was happy. I looked at that beautiful man. He was Jon Bon Jovi.  How he could be afraid to talk with a normal girl like me? I felt something cold and wet running down on my chest. I looked at the Sky.  "Oh shit! " I said.  The rain started to fall harder and harder second by second.  Me and Jon - still holding our hands - were running down the streets. 

       I could see our houses pretty close. I was running and laughing in the same time. In my rush, I slipped and fall on the ground with Jon over me. He laughed.  "This is not funny!" I said laughing too. He looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. HE KISSED ME!!! I smiled.  He got up and then helped me to do the same thing.  We were running into his house.  "That was funny." He noticed kissing me once again. "Hey...  what the..." A voice heard while the front door of Jon,s house opened. "Hi Richie. " I said.  "Oh...  you... the neighbor... Ivy, right?!" He seemed to be confused. "Yes. Nice to meet you. " "BOOOOOYS! IVY IS HERE!"  Richie shouted.

       Tico and David ran downstairs and looked at me smiling. "I am David.  Nice to meet you, Ivy. Finally! Why you were scared of, Jon? " David asked Jon which had a strange full-of-shame smile. "I was not scared. I am just shy." "You?! Shy?! No way." I replied. "I am Tico by the way. " "Nice to meet you. " My phone started to ring. ,, Sweetty,  what's up? I am coming over." My best friend started. "Wait! Bonnie, I am not at home." "If she is your friend, she can come here." Richie said. "Who was that?" "Come at the house across the street of mine." ,, AAAAAAAAA! !!" She screamed. "Don't kill my ears. I still need them. Wait for you. Bye."