Touch-Spot Conlon one shot

"Never fear Brooklyn is here!"
You heard from above you. As you looked up multiple boys with sling shots stood on the rooftops of the distribution center. On a balcony a little lower then the other boys stood he; Spot Conlon, king of Brooklyn. Or at least you asumed it was. You had never seen him before and you were sure surprised by his good looks. His shirt exposing a little bit of his chest and his sleeves rolled up far enough to see the guy had muscles. But the time to dream over him wasn't there, a guy's fist came at me at rapid speed.

Basics, dotch it.

As i dotched the fist my eyes rapidly looked for an opening in the guys core. Upon seeing that he left his stomach completly ungarded i delivered a powerful punch there making the guy leave me alone.

But much time to calm down there was not as the screaming and fighting still continued now with flying marbles from the Brooklyn boys added in the mix.

"Hey Spot!" I heard Jack scream.

So it really was him..

Before I had any time to think two guys grabbed my arms forcing me remain where they wanted me to be while the third guy got his fist ready to punch me. I resisted, but not for long, it wasn't needed. Almost immediatly after they grabbed me I heard the sounds of a Zip-line of some sorts and after a loud "thudh" the grip on my arms loosend. Thats where I saw my chance, as quick as I could I escaped only to return and give one of the dudes a big punch in their face. When I wanted to go after the other two, I saw them laying on the ground, standing out from the stone it was made of. Confused and surpised I wondered who's work this could've been. The awnser was only half a meter away. As my eyes made their way up, a certain person was standing there, just giving a quick wink before making his way to Jack, whom he spitshaked as a rollercoaster of emotions raced trough my body.

It was to late for a thank you,

Or was it?

I rush to spot who was currently making his way to the big gates so he could let in his other friends to the scene. The second he puts his hands on the lock I reach him.

"Thank you." I scream, being afraid that my voice is to soft to hear over all the noise.
His face turns to me, making me realise we were closer then we thought.
The big Iron doors open as he takes out his Pimp-cane and walkes away a little. I stand still, just looking at him.

"No problem darling." He says with a smirk as he and his Brooklynites pass me, "Brooklyn!!" They all yell before passing the official entrance and entering the fight.

Within a matter of moments they made our enemy retreat and it had seemed like we had won this round.

All the Newsies started cheering and I couldn't wait to join in with the fun.

I ran into the crowd to look for Race who was celebrating the victory as well.

"Eya Race, look we did it." I screamed.

"We sure di-" race was distracted by a guy putting up a camera infront of some of the Newsies. "look they're making a picture!" Race grabbed my arm as he dragged me onto a wooden podium making me bump into Spot and Kid Blink.
"Oh uhm sorry." I say with loads of guild in my tone. This king had just saved me from a serious injury and this was how I was repaying him. I did not even dare to look Spot in his eyes. This was so stupid why didn't I just look where I was going. I couldn't count on support from Race either, he had made its way to Jack and had literally turned his back on me.

"It's fine." Spot says before gently grabbing my chin. He pointed my face straight towards the camera as he let go and said the following words.
"Wouldn't want to look bad in the papers, would we?" Because I was a bit in shock I just simply nodded and posed inbetween Kid and Spot. Kid trew a arm around my shoulder making the space between the three of us smaller. Spot put his arm around my waist, but gently just as he had grabbed my chin before. And immidiatly my cheecks turned the brightest red they had ever seen, what was I feeling? Why did he make me feel like this?
As a last act I put both of arms around the boys, just in time.

"Jack, Boys, freeze." The camera man yelled. And after a big flash it was done.
Spot's touch left, Kid's touch left and I stood there. They both went to talk with Jack, but I wanted to go out for a walk.
With my face focused on the streets I walked to wherever my feet took me.

While wondering trough the streets the first thing I did was touch my chin. My fingers brushed across the places he had touched. The feeling he had given me was like magic, and I didn't know how to process it properly. It gave me much happines, oh hell it did. But also a rather strange feeling that stood in the shadow of my happines.
I couldn't even describe it, it was as if I was scared, but for him?
~

//Might do a sequel lol. Should I?// Also i wrote this in the middle of the night bear with me. I'm also bad at english and writing :)