~Spot Conlon~

Yesterday I finished - 3 words 8 letters- A spot conlon fanfiction -  and this story will at some points be inspired by it. Therefor I want to credit _long_live_newsies_ please check out their story or their account if you like my swing on it! This story will have a similair plot but a very very different one at the same time. Enjoy reading and let me know what you think about it! -Lis

I walked into the Brooklyn lodging house in search of my best friend;
Spot. The wooden stairs creecked as I made my way towards the area where the Brooklynites slept and soon I'd reach Spot's private room. It was in the attic, it's stairs protected by a door and 4 walls.
Ace, John and a little boy called Boo were playing poker on their beds. I decided to ignore them and immediatly head to Spot, though they didn't give me the chance. As soon as I wanted to open Spot his door John called out to me.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you." I turned around looking confused. Little Boo was giggling as he looked at his two friends.
"Spot's got company." John added.

I knew what he meant, Spot had the funny kind of company. And I didn't want to desturb him doing his things...

So instead I joined the 3 boys and played some poker with them, until the king his company left.

10 minutes into the game I heared muffled footsteps coming from Spot's stairs and seconds later a girl walke out, when she saw me and the boys the girl blushed and rushed downstairs.

A minute later I heard Spot's much louder footsteps desending from the creeking stairs. Who now made more sounds in protest then before.

"Heya guys!" Spot said before noticing me. But when he closed the door behind him he looked straight into my eyes.
"Oh and hi Sunshine" he said as he chuckled a bit. "I thought we were supposed to meet tonight"

I laughed back, purely because of the situation. "Well, I got some urgent news so I decided to come a little earlier"
Ace and John grabbed their cards and started to make their way downstairs. Boo first wanted to thigtly hug me before leaving me and Spot alone.

"Well whats the news?" Spot asked when the boys were gone. While asking he slid open the window to the fire escape, meaning that he wanted to talk on the roof. 

I liked it on the roof, it's where Spot and I always talked. Sometimes in the midst of day when the sun would shine directly on our skins leaving a brown remark. * Other times we would watch the suns dissapear behind the buildings of good old New York. Very rarely we would even sit there at night not wanting to leave. 

"I've been a bit stupid Spot." I said

 As I went trough the window. He shook his head and looked down to me from his position higher up the stairs. "I'm not surprised Sunny." 

When we both set foot on the roof he continued his sentence, "You tend to be stupid a lot." I punched his shoulder as responds. This makes him look at me, trying to be serious though we both know that he can't contain his laughter around me. 

So as we both laughed we sat down to look at the busy streets beneath us.

"But tell me, what happened?" I remembered the events from earlier and I let out a loud sigh, "I fucked up Spot. I made Spike very very mad, he trew me out of the Queens lodging house for today. Wilson didn't have any say in it." I said, meaning that even your lodge house boss couldn't let you stay.

"He did what?!" Spot shouted getting up from frustration, his body language changed within seconds. 

"Spot! Sit down, please." I commanded, pointing my finger to the ground, and he obayed my order though he was in conflict with himself if he should've really done that.