Copse x sykkuno

Me and Rea were in the laboratory, doing our tasks when jack and sykkuno walked in. We greeted them. Since they had different task, they were here to fix some wires or something.

I continued working on putting purple gem stones back together only sparing a few glances at them, as they worked just outside of the laboratory.

Jack left soon after having another task down by decontamination. "Hey I gotta go restart the reacter I'll be right back" Rea said to me as she left, sparing a friendly wave to sykkuno as she did.

"So the hypnotists a scientist, didn't see that one coming" sykkuno quipped sassily. "And the carer deos...wires?" I said now paying much attention to the conversation. "No. Just waiting for these dumb files to download" he said with an awkward laugh.

I spared a glance from my work "yea seems like they got us doing the work no one else wants to do" he nodded and turned back to the download as it finished. "So. Where are u from?" He asked.

"California, but I've been all over the world for different things" I responded finishing my task. And turning my attention back to sykkuno. "Sounds like fun" he said "yea, how about you?" I ask as I walked towards the exit of the room and towards him. "Asian, born and raised but I've traveled to England and America a couple times" he explained.

We walked and talked about random stuff, "I don't have any more tasks up here, you?" I asked "nope" he said as I pushed the button to the decontamination door and it opened as it close I said "hm weird, Rea has been in the reactor for a while" I was a bit concerned since she said she would be back soon.

"I'm sure she's fine jack says that restarting the reactor can be tedious" I nodded and we walked out of decon into the locker room. " so did manbun actually get his head stuck in a fence?" I asked "manbun?" Sykkuno laughed, but put a hand over his mouth, which was really cute.

"huh?". "You said manbun not jack" sykkuno laughed "oh sorry, just the first thing I called him before I new his name" I apologized "no,no its fine, it's actually really funny" he said we had gotten to the end of the hall way and was in cafeteria closer to the balcony.

"Hey I have a get the plant water thing in here so, I guess I'll see you later" sykkuno said sounding a little disappointed. "It's fine, I'd rather stay with you cutie, then run into manbun man" I was only joking about jack, sykkuno seemed to pick that up.

He put his hand over his mouth as he giggled a small blush dusted his features. "I-I'm not c-cute" he said looking away. "Ok, you see, what you did just then?" He looked at me "that was fucking adorable".

"W-what?! I am not" sykkuno protested "That's such cap" I replied taking a step towards him. He faced me completely now, blushing hard. "Ok whatever maybe a little?" He giggle jokingly looking up at me. "Yea.." I said glancing at his lips, he noticed.

Fuck it. I kissed him softly, he kissed back I smirked just a little into the kiss before pulling away. My hands were on his hips he noticed and put his hand over his face like, he's done when he's embarrassed.

I reached for his hand and pulled it away from his face, we didn't stop eye contact. He kissed me and snaked his tongue into my mouth. I pushed us into a storage closet and closed the door. Knocking over a broom I picked him up by his thighs as we made out, heated and rough.

I pushed him against a rack of cleaning products making him whimper, I stopped for air "is this okay?" I asked, he bit his lip grabbing at the nape of my neck

"y-yeah" he panted his hard on was pressing against my stomach. I pushed on it a little and he whimpered. I let his legs hit the ground softly and letting our lips meet as I palmed him threw his suit.

His breath hitched.