Dreamnotfound 💚 Those Ocean Blue's

"Uhm-" I blushed, glancing down at the golden sand, splashed over by foaming salt water. Shells and such littering the shore.

The boat I was in,or, wedged in teetering as the soft waves pushed back and forth apon the back, George shifted in the boat our legs brushing, both of us frozen. Stuck in a trance of the beautiful world that is vanilla Minecraft. Never seems to get old. Expecially with you here.

Looking back I don't know why I was targeting George, its so funny how he screamed when I snuck up on him.

I didn't expect it to turn out like this. Across sea, I was too stuborn to let him have his boat so I took him with me. Figured I could kill him once we got to land.

As I looked into George's eyes I saw fear, and a sort of playful glimmer sparkled in those ocean blues.

"dream?"

I heard him. I wasn't interested in that, he looked like something out of a movie. So beautiful as if he belonged to the beach, as the sun sparkled from his skin. He always had such plump pink lips.

"C-clay?" That brought me back. He barely ever called me by my birth name. I looked back into his eyes. They laced confusion and intrege.

"GEORGE" sapnap yelled from the ocean coming fast apon us with bad behind in there boat. He didn't look behind him he kept looking at me. I touched my face. My mask was up on my forehead, shading only my eyes slightly from the suns rays.

Must've been when we fought in the boat moments before, when my white plastic mask, the iconic smiley painted black. Had gotten pushed into my messy, wavy, dirty, blond locks.

Somehow we ended up frozen staring into each others features, our legs tangled, his foot dangerously close to my crotch. Said foot shifted closer, unconsciously I presume, the boat was small even for someone as short as George. He was cute that way.

I had unconsciously bitten my lip when his foot shifted once more pressing my crotch. My legs were spread, my feet wedged on either side of George who had his legs in between mine.

Bad and nick were still far enough away to not see what was happening only our name tags, like little dots in the distance.

Still eyes wide my green emeralds glistened. "GOERGE" bad screamed they were closer now. Cockblock, came to mind. I was back, the intiment moments now passed for me, it seemed George had a harder time getting over seeing my face for the first time.

I pulled it down to its normal stay, letting only my mischevious grin show. Quickly I hopped out of the boat grabbing my diamond axe, from stuck in the sand by its handle. Sap and bad were only a few yards away. I looked back quickly.

George was in the boat still watching my movements with something I couldnt recognize dancing in those oceon blue's. Before turning back around and booking it, few seconds later the rest of his team would arrive.

Still he was frozen in the boat. Fear melt into confusion, surprise maybe. Lust...