Corpse X sykkuno 🖤 manbun man

Inspired by the broken person-among us not original just dif perspective ig (it's been 2 years since I wrote this hello)

We're arriving at MIRAHQ soon. I'm with Rae and toast in the van.

                                                                                       Rae?

Babe we talked abt this we're just friends

                                                  Sure, I get that your like
                                      a "scientist" and stuff but I still                                                                                        
                                                         don't want you going

Ok

*sigh* I put down my phone and leaned back in the seat. "Women troubles?" Rae ask "yup" I responded, she took her one hand off the steering and patted my leg reassuringly. "She thinks me and you have a thing" I said glancing at the hand retracting from my thigh.

She laughed "you wish honey, all rainbows for this girl" she said with a smile, which made my smile grow.

Toast stuck his head from in the back "can't wait until we get to see the new planet!I heard it has purple grass and lava pools!" He said excitedly thats why he's the geographical anylizer after all.

"Thats the whole reason you came isn't it? Purple grass?" Rea said with a laugh. Which made me chuckle. He was looking at me like my hair was the purple grass they were talking about.

What?" My smile dropped to a grin "nothin, just ur voice is so scary but ur laugh is kinda cute...no homo" toast said    "Boy if you don't shut yo mouth" Rae said eyes still one the road but a glance in the rearview mirror. "No ,no, heh it's fine don't get called cute to often...just a little unusual.."

staring out the window a silence enveloped the van, only the rattle of our science equipment in the back simmering around us. 

"We're here!" Rea sang as we jumped out of the van. We were right on time at MIRAHQ a few other people unloading there personal thing and such from there cars as we did the same.

I scanned around looking at the different people we would be spending the few months with on our way to polus.

One person caught my eye. Short brown hair, short like him, a green scarf and turquoise sweater. He's cuute. "Who is?" Toast said snapping me out of checking that dude out. Which was a bit gay..I'm not gay..he's just.. "oh uh..let me get that for you" I said grabbing the baggage in his hand, and walking into the building as Rea and toast grabbed the rest locking the car.

We put our things away in the extra part of MIRAHQ where we had rooms before going into the cafeteria where they were having announcements and such about the space mission.

They had a list of roles everyone had like the carer or the brains. 

Mine was The Hypnosist.

———

After they had explained the legistics we headed to our rooms to unpack. Rea and toast had gone to there rooms and I was on my way to mine.

There were a couple people looking at my name that was on my door. I was standing behind them waiting for them to leave. Awkward. "Corpse? What kind of name is that" tall man with a manbun said with an irish accent. "Scary. Do they keep dead people in here?" The guy I had seen earlier questions.

I laughed a little inside. "Could you move please? I'd like to get to my room" I said calmly, scaring the shit out of the two guys. I bit back my laugh as they moved almost instantly. Staring at me in surprise. "I guess the carpet matches the drapes" ManBun said "Jack!" The smaller male exclaimed, as I closed the door to my room.

I laughed a bit once I was safely inside. This trip was gonna be interesting.