Chapter 33 - Christmas

(better late than never I guess)

„Merry Christmas." Betty smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Jughead leaned down to kiss her. „Merry Christmas, betty. I love you."

„I love you too." she whispered and kissed him another time.
„can't wait to spend christmas with you and our family." she smiled.

„I can't either." he said and gently placed his hands on her baby bump. Betty's already 8 months pregnant and they both can't wait to meet their little bean. Betty moved in with Jughead already.

„so what are we gonna do first?" she asked and smiled.

„how about we start cooking for
dinner?" Jughead suggested.

„or... I give you my present first." Betty whispered excitedly.

„betty.. I thought we're not gonna get each other something.." jughead sighed.

„I'm sorry. I just had to, okay?"
Jughead looked annoyed for quite a bit.

„jughead.." Betty laughed.

„you're lucky i got you something too."

„are you kidding? then stop being mad." Betty laughed and pushed herself away from him. Jughead started laughing as well.

„now come on. I wanna give you my
present." Betty chuckled and walked upstairs to get it.

She returned with a big and a small package.

„woah betty that looks heavy, let me take it, you're 8 months pregnant." he said and took the package from her.

„what the fuck is that?" he laughed.

„open to find out." betty replied.

So jughead opened the present and looked at her in shook.
„you actually got me an old typewriter?" his face turned emotional.

Betty nodded happily.
„woah.. I don't know what to say betty i love it. I can't wait to start writing with it thank you so much!!" he said and kissed her passionately.

„you're welcome, now the small one." she smiled.

When Jughead opened the present he looked at it in confusion.
„What is that?" he laughed.

„an usb stick... with 3 minutes full of the heart tones of our little bean.." Betty continued and jughead's face turned even more emotional than before. „oh my god.." he mumbled and looked at it.

„just for the memories, you know.."

„you're amazing, cooper!" he exclaimed and picked her up to kiss her. She giggled.

„you like it?"

„i love it you have no idea! thank you so much!"

Betty giggled.

„so and now, follow me." jughead said and walked up the stairs until he approached the baby's room.

„what are we doing here? the room isn't even done." she laughed in confusion.

But when Jughead opened the door there was a fully furnished baby room in front of here suprisingly.

„w-what?" she stood there in shook as she was admiring the neutral baby's room.

„when did you do that?" she asked blown away.

„I worked on it everytime you left the house for anything. I started working on it like 2 months ago."

„and I haven't noticed?" betty laughed.

„and you haven't noticed." jughead smiled.

„i don't know what to say this is.. indescribable." she said while walking around. „it looks amazing. I love it!!" betty ran up to jughead and hugged him tightly.

„oh my god!" she looked up at him.
„what?" he smiled.

„I just had an idea for a girls name.. I mean we only have one for a boy and in case it's a girl in the end..."

„spit it out." jughead laughed still very curious if it's gonna be a girl or a boy in the end.

„Gracie! Gracie Marie Jones."

„that's the cutest name I've ever
heard." Jughead looked at her emotionally.

„I love you so much." she mumbled into his chest.

„I love you too, now let's get into cooking or we will still be cooking when our families are here." he laughed.

When they started cooking it felt like the entire world around them stopped for a while. They laughed and were just in their own little world until dinner was done.

„Well. I have to say, we did a great job." betty said and tapped herself on the shoulder.

„we did." jughead laughed and pecked her on the lips.

„okay. Now I have to shower and get
ready." she said and put some cooking things away. Suddenly the door bell rang.

„A package for cooper?" the delivery guy asked. Betty nodded and took it from him. „Thank you so much have a nice
christmas!" Betty said and closed the door.

She looked at the package and it said »for our little baby."
«

„Aww Jughead that is so cute! You know that you didn't have to get me something else as well." she yelled and walked into the kitchen were jughead still was.

„what?" he turned around and looked at her in confusion.

„thank you for the package full of baby clothes! that's very sweet." she giggled.

„uh.." he bit his lip.

„why are you looking at me like that?" betty's smiled dropped.

„I didn't send you that..." he mumbled.

„what?! but it says for our little baby."

„really? maybe it was just the wrong address."

„it can't be. It says cooper." betty looked at him in anxiety.

Uhh.. do i smell drama? 🤯👀