Wrath II

"I've got you know. Yuuki."

**

Yuuki immediately tries to distance himself from Rimuru, to which, Rimuru doesn't let him easily do. 

Yuuki continues on trying to free himself, punching, kicking, anything he could do to Rimuru to get him free. However, not a single one had any effect at all.

Rimuru on the contrary, sits and glares at Yuuki like he was looking at a defective product. It almost seemed as Rimuru hadn't noticed Yuuki was attacking at all.

"Boss!"

A clowned masked person cried out.

"Laplace!? Stay back!" Yuuki screamed.

It seems that Yuuki's companions, had noticed the sudden change of events taking place. With the first one to come out was Laplace, the others soon began to follow up as well.

"What's going on, Boss?" Tear asked.

Tear is a masked majin, a little girl dressed in clown like attire.

"Damn it, get away from here, now!"

It was impressive that Yuuki could converse with his friends, while being held down by Rimuru. Not long after, the gravity of the situation started to kick in.

Not one of them could make a single move, for Rimuru's dominant presence sealed them in place.

"Ah... what was it again, Yada yada Alliance? It seems that all of it's members, excluding the dead Clayman is here."

"What...? How do you know about the Alliance!" Laplace shouted.

"Simple, thank's to that brain dead of a demon lord, I had plenty of time to investigate all of you."

Amidst Rimuru's sentence, Yuuki tries to free himself again. But, Rimuru just slams Yuuki's head on the floor, and proceeds to stand up and step on his head to castrate him.

"Boss!"

Footman, not wanting to bear anymore, charged at Rimuru with murderous intentions.

"Are you sure, so can I take that as you're consent to death?" Rimuru asked.

Yuuki proceeds to pop his head out with all his might, trying to warn Footman was his first priority now.

"Footman, stop! Don't come near this monster!"

I'd rather kill them all right now, but I'm not so sure that a quick and easy way, such as death, would be a fitting punishment.

Oh god, I'm starting to sound like those torturous maniacs that I saw on Anime's and Manga's.

Either way, they're all stuck there, afraid to move. I might've been able to laugh, but my anger prevents me from doing so.

"Now then, might I ask you something, Yuuki?" I asked in a polite manner, but my tone was quite the polar opposite.

"Why, why did you want to capture Chloe and Shizue? Are you that foolish?"

Yuuki was a clever one, so I assumed he'd be counter attacking my words by now, but it seems I was wrong. I gotta hand it to him, he's clever enough to know he can't do anything against me.

The other fools are on the verge of crying out and lashing at me, should I intimidate them? Yes, let's do just that.

I'll release Dragon Spirit Aura, onto these guys to make them feel futility.

"Answer, me, why?"

"......."

Still giving me the silent treatment are we? Then I shall show you despair.