Chapter One

NEW BOOK!!!! I hope you enjoy this one thanks so much for reading! As always so sorry for any grammar errors.

-Lyla xx

Mal's POV

"Mallory Paris?" I got up from my seat and walked into a very clean smelling office. The walls were all a bland white color. However, surrounding the walls were pictures of singers, actors and actresses in a black and white canvas. The women in heels pointed to the doors to the left.

"He's right in there."

"Perfect thank you."

I opened the door to see Mr. Percy my boss. I've been working with his agency for over three years now. I'm a highly trained celebrity personal assistant. My first client was Tom Holland which was an amazing experience then I worked for Gigi Hadid. Now I'm here to work with another client. I didn't get fired from the other people I worked with I just wanted to experience different areas before settling down on one person. Tom is an actor, Gigi is a model, so now I think I wanna get my feet into the music industry. That's why I'm here in Mr. Percy's office.

"Mallory Paris- my favorite girl- people still call you Mal?"

"Yes sir."

"Oh don't call me sir makes me feel old."

"Sorry."

He grabbed my files from his desk with all the recommendations Tom and Gigi has written for me. Mr. Percy was skim reading them going over each reference. He took his reading glasses off.

"There's no doubt you're amazing at your job Mal. I don't think I have one person on my team that has ever gotten over five pages of references from their clients."

He put the papers back into his filing cabinet.

"That being said what area are you looking for"

"Music industry."

"Rap, pop, country?"

"Nothing too crazy. So I guess someone in pop but not like Miley Cyrus or anything crazy. Someone mellow."

"I have someone in mind but he's kind of a handful. Rumor has it he's gone through four PA's (personal assistant) already this month."

"I think I can handle a challenge."

"Niall Horan."

"Anyone but him."

"Mal he really needs help and so I think you can do it."

"He made Katie cry just last week."

"Yeah but you're not Katie."

Niall Horan... There's been so many rumors about him. I don't know if any of it is true but my co-worker Katie said he made her cry because she brought him the wrong type of water. Water!

I know everything there is to know about him.

"Look I know he's not your first pick but he needs you."

"What's his schedule?"

Mr. Percy grabbed a sheet from his folder that has been sitting on his desk. I took the sheet from him looking it over.

File name: Niall Horan
Profession: Music
Age: 24

History: Niall Horan is a famous Irish singer. Originally a member of the boy band One Direction. He is now going solo and has already released two new singles that went straight to number one in the UK, Ireland and US charts.