Chapter Eleven

Love you all thanks for the support!
-Lyla

Mal's POV

I went into Niall's house shutting the door on him purposely and locking it. Within seconds I hear keys clattering and he unlocked the door.

"You do know this is my house?"

"How could you!" I cried out. God why am I crying? I'm so sick of crying.

"What?" He asked, shutting the door behind him.

"Make me go on a job with you! I don't want any part of this life with you! You are so selfish for doing this to me!"

"What do you have to lose Mallory!?"

"What?"

"What do you have to lose? You have no family, no friends, this life is perfect for you. Don't tell me you didn't have any fun at all."

"I have family. I still have my dad."

"Who beats you whenever he gets the chance."

I scoffed and walked away from Niall making my way up the stairs.

"Don't walk away from me!"

"Or what!?"

I have had enough of this. I went into the room grabbing my work bag and my extra clothes that I packed. I went back downstairs seeing a sad face Niall watching every step I took towards the door.

"Please don't go." He begged.

"Why? It's not like you like me or anything. Whatever we are, it's not what I want."

"You're right I don't like you."

"You're an ass-"

"I love you."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. If I didn't I would've have sex with you already and threw you to the side. I know this job is risky but I figured you needed this in your life. You can't keep living life in the shadows. If you don't try new things you'll just end up wasting your chances of finding yourself. Look I'm sorry- yes I know I should've warned you first. I wouldn't agree to put you in any danger- if I didn't care about you I wouldn't have agreed to let you in on the job. Okay? I'm sorry. So please don't leave when you're here you make me a better person."

"This is toxic. You are toxic."

I wrapped my hands around his neck. I put his head on top of mine before hugging me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered to me.

"I know."

"Listen if you don't want this the door is right there. If you walk out though there's no coming back."

"Do you want this?" I whispered in his ear while giving him slight kisses on his neck.

"I don't have a choice sweetheart. But you do."

"Come with me? We can just leave right now."

"You don't even know me Mallory."

I looked into his blue eyes. What is he hiding from me? If him not telling he's part of a money laundering gang isn't his biggest secret what else could he be hiding?

"So tell me then. Show me the real Niall. I've known you for a couple of months now what else is there to know?"

"Come with me."

He walked out the door leaving me behind. My mind was telling me to stay and just leave everything here behind. Just like how I left my father- leaving without even saying goodbye. My feet had a mind of their own though because I was walking to his car.