Chapter Five

Sorry for making you guys wait so long for a update :( I've been busy lately but I manage to have this done. Once again sorry for any grammar errors.

-Lyla

Mal's POV

The meetings went as planned and Niall went about it as if nothing just happened between us. I couldn't care though I'm too busy doodling away on this note pad to kill time. I just wanted to get out of here- you really feel the tension of Niall and I. Once in a while we would glare at each other. I think at one point I even stuck my middle finger at him.

"Mal?" Paul asked me.

"Huh?" I dropped my pen on my pad.

"Did you hear me?"

"Come again?"

"I said I need you to get in contact with Taylor Hill the model to set things up with Niall."

"What do you mean by set things up?" I crossed my arms feeling intrigued now.

"Well they both need some public attention, Niall's new album on the way and Taylor needing more publicity. They could go on a couple dates for a month and then end it there."

"So fake a relationship?"

"Now you're thinking."

"And you're okay with this?" I directed my question to Niall.

"No I'm not. Plus Taylor is taller than me, it's not a good match."

"Well who do you suggest then Niall? Since you're so picky with your women!" Paul yelled at him.

"What about Mallory?" He asked.

"What about Mal?"

"Her and I could date."

What!? No way no way! This is not part of my job description.

"Ew no!" Even though we just kissed two hours ago.

"Oh c'mon it'll be fun! It's only for like 2 months. We just hold hands in public and you go to events with me. You practically are my girlfriend anyway you're here all the time. It'll be so much easier."

"I agree." Paul said.

"Okay and what happens after this whole dating thing! The press will think it's weird for me to work with Niall."

"Then you will find someone else to work with." Niall said.

"So this is just a way to get rid of me?"

"Fuck sake Mallory I'll pay you an extra 50,000 to your pay making your salary 100,000. Plus you hate me so it's a win win."

Pretend to be Niall's girlfriend... It's not like we like each other, we go at each other's throats. One minute we're all good and then before I know it we're having a bitch fit. C'mon Mal you'll getting paid double and he's pretending to be your boyfriend- meaning he'll be nice to you around people.

I am not falling for him.

"Fine deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look when we step out of my car, keep your head low and hold my hand and once in a while whisper something in my ear so it looks like we're kissing. Got it?" Niall said to me.

"I'm sensing you've done this before?"

"Just do it!"

"Just do it." I repeated him.