Chapter Four

I hope you guys are all well!!! So are you enjoying this book so far? What do you think is going to happen next?

As always sorry about any grammar errors.

-Lyla Xx

Mal's POV

It's been two weeks since the party at Niall's. I remember waking up freaking out because I had no idea how I got home and also I kept dreaming about Niall. Every time I took a nap or went to bed for the night his face was always there in my dreams. What was really getting to me was that I can't remember anything from that night at Niall's at all apart from me drinking a couple of drinks. Everything else was a big blur-  I told myself that I would never party with Niall ever again.

I did the usual routine I got Niall's stupid plain bagel with cream cheese on the side and his stupid coffee. Which by the way can be bad for you from what I heard but here he is drinking it every damn day.

I unlocked his door and propped his breakfast on the kitchen table. I went on my phone a bit to look over today's schedule again.

-Meeting with management
-Meeting with modest golf
-Tour meeting

After about five minutes Niall still wasn't down from his bedroom yet. I walked to the stairs and yelled, "NIALL!? You better be awake!"

There was no response.

"Niall!"

Still no response.

I went up the stairs to see what was up. This isn't like him at all; he's usually good at knowing when things need to be done. If he has anything that was work related he doesn't fuck around he gets it done and he knows today is an important day.

I knocked on his bedroom door.

There was still no response.

Screw it. I opened the door and saw a white haze of dust. His whole room smelled of cocaine. Okay now I'm worried.

I looked around for him but he was nowhere in sight. I saw syringes on the floor and powder everywhere.

"Niall!?" I yelled out freaking out as I'm still looking at all the syringes on the floor.

I went into his bedroom bathroom and found him passed out on the floor.

Oh my god.

I ran to him and shook him a bit.

"Hey! Niall!" I grabbed his cheek with my hand and shook his head to wake him up, but he wasn't moving.

I've only experienced this once and it was with Gigi. She was going through a relationship crisis with her ex and she overdosed. I had to take her to the hospital.

"Hey Niall, c'mon please Niall you have to wake up!"

I felt his neck to see if there was a pulse. I waited a minute in silence and felt him pulsing.

Okay that's good he's breathing.

I turned his shower on- I made sure it was cold. Usually cold water helps get someone out of shock and it wakes them up. With all my might I dragged himself and I into the shower. I sat on the shower floor with his head in my lap. I was soaking wet now.

I shook him again. Please wake up.

"Niall!"

His eyes shot open and he was in pull panic mode. His breathing increased and I felt his body move away from me in shock.