I. How it all began

~ Summer of 1977 ~

Ever since Sirius started living with the Potters, he felt like a burden to them. So he spent most of the day strolling around Diagon Alley.

But today was different. He decided that he would get some muggle money and go to London. Never crossing his mind that in a few hours he would meet the love of his life.

As Sirius always respected the muggle culture and loved riding a motorbike, he went to some convention around the outskirts of London.

There she was, smoking her cigarette.
'What a gem' Sirius thought to himself. The woman he saw was standing in the crowds,  wearing a black leather jacket and lighting her cigarettes one after the other. He was charmed with her looks and for the first time forgot about the Wizarding world and who he actually was.

Grabbing a man who stood near him Sirius asked "Who is this lady over there fella?". The man looked at him with a smirk on his face. "That's Helena Galatas. She is the niece of Dimitrios Galatas,  he owns this convention." he finished and Sirius stroke again with another question. "I'm assuming she's got a husband?"
The man quickly replayed. "Oh no. But every single man that you see here would gladly marry her." Sirius just smirked and thanked the man for the informations.
The stranger spoke again. "You are mad if you think that you can approach her!"

Sirius just ignored him and tried to break through the crowd. When he finally reached her she was putting out her cigarette.
"They say that putting out a cigarette is like putting out a thought. Is that right madam?"
Sirius whispered in her ear as he got behind her. This shocked Helena and she turned around confidently to look at the beautiful blue eyes of his.
"You can say so. But I think of it more as a pleasure then an attempt to put out the thoughts." She said with her tender voice.

"I like your way of thinking, people rarely say something like that about cigarettes. Pardon me, I'm Sirius Black." the wizard said to the beautiful Helena like he had known anything about muggle cigarettes.

"My name is Helena. Helena Galatas."
"You truly are a gem miss Helena. The name,  the looks and the mind all standing out from the crowds. May I ask where are you from? "

"I'm from Greece. And you mister Black talk as if flirting is your only language." She giggled as she said that and looked away from him.

"Well now I have to dissuade you from thinking that. But truly, how can a man like me stand near a gem like you and try not to woo it? "
"Care to take a ride with me? " Sirius added and showed miss Galatas the way to his bike.

This is how it all started..

~ 3 years later ~

"We are gathered here to unite two worlds. The muggle one and the Wizarding world, with the bond of none other than Sirius Black and Helena Galatas."

"Do you Helena Galatas, take Sirius Black to be your lawfully wedded wizard husband?"

"Yes I do!" Helena replied.

"Do you Sirius Black, take Helena Galatas to be your lawfully wedded wife?

"I most certainly do!" said Sirius.

"You may now kiss the bride. And with this may your worlds unite as one!"

Sirius kissed his beautiful wife while stroking her belly. He couldn't wait for them to have a child and to start the family of their own.

James was his best man just as Sirius was his best man a year ago. Even though the Dark Lord was plotting his next move, they didn't care. Both couples were genuinely happy now.

Lily and Helena both pregnant became closer than Sirius and James have ever been.  You could say that they understood each other. Both brought up in the muggle world, carrying children at the same time.

Daydreaming that one day,  their babies would be best friends.

Well it didn't turn out as they all wanted...

to be continued

AN: THE THROWBACKS OF SIRIUS AND HELENA WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STORY ONCE THEIR DAUGHTER IS BORN.

HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER!!  I WILL BE UPDATING THE SEQUEL AS SOON AS I CAN.

REMINDER: THIS STORY IS A GEORGE WEASLEY FANFICTION BUT I FIRST HAVE TO INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS!!