IV. The Sorting

Zofia's P.O.V.

As I entered the train I found the first train compartment that was free. Thinking about separating with my uncle for the first time, someone entered my compartment. It was the boy from Ollivanders, Harry.

"Hey Zofia!" said the boy with the lightning scar.

"Oh hello Harry, sit please." I said with a small smile on my face.

"I was looking for you at the station. But one woman and her family helped me."

"Oh, I'm sorry Harry. My uncle and I apparated to the train.. That's why you didn't see me." I answered him politely.

"You did what?" Harry asked.
"We apparated. Don't tell me that you've never apparated in your life?" I said with a chuckle.
"No. What is apparation exactly?"
"It's like teleportation."

"Wow I've never had an experience with that. You know, my parents died when I was young, so I live with my non-magic uncle and aunt."

"NO WAY. YOU ARE HIM, AREN'T YOU?"

"Yes. I'm Harry Potter."

Our conversation was interrupted with a knock on the compartment door. There stood a ginger boy with a slight smile on his face.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." he asked.

"No, not at all." said I smiling to him.
"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley."

"I'm Zofia Black, pleasure to meet you Ron."
"...and I'm Harry. Harry Potter."

Ron sat there shocked and continued. "So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the..." Harry looked at him confused "The what?"

"Scar" Ron and I said in unison.

Harry showed us the scar and we continued talking..
An hour has passed and Ron was showing us some fake spell that his brother taught him. Suddenly a girl with freakishly big hair entered our compartment.

"Have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville lost one." she paused looking at Ron's wand.
"Oh are you doing magic? Let's see then." she said arrogantly.

I rolled my eyes at her arrogance and tapped Ron on the back. He cleared his troat and started again.
"Hm. Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" but like the last time, nothing happened. I just smiled to Ron.

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example..." but I interrupted her and pointed my wand to Harry.

"Oculus Reparo." chanting that Harry's glasses were repared. Harry looked at me amazed.

"Wow Zofia. That was amazing!" said Ron.

"Well I see, there is someone here that I can finally compete with." pausing "Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter!.. I'm Hermione Granger .. and you two are?"

I was irritated by her know-it-all ass and just rolled my eyes not saying a thing.

"I'm Ron Weasley..." he muttered with his full mouth when I felt Hermione's eyes on me.

"I didn't get your name yet?" she pointed out seeing I clearly didn't care about telling her.

"I'm Zofia Black." I said and stood up reaching out my hand to greet her.
"...and just a friendly advice. No-one likes a know-it-all, keep that in mind." I finished,  shook her hand and sat back.

"You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon." she lightly smiled and left our compartment.

"What a bitch!" I said... Ron and Harry laughed loudly.