II. The Goddess is born

~ September 26th 1980 ~
   at the Potters house

After Helena refused to give birth at the muggle hospital, Sirius arranged a nurse who will deliver their daughter to the world.

He always knew that it was a girl.

As his wife went to labor, he stood there holding her hand tight.
"Push darling, push." he said wiping her forehead from sweat. "Everything is fine my gem. You are doing great!"

James and Lily were there with their son Harry, supporting Helena and helping around the house.

"She is here. Look how gorgeous she is!" The nurse yelled as she finally delivered the baby. Sirius kissed Helena carefully, but with so much love, knowing he was now the happiest man alive. Cries of the newborn filled up the room and the baby was now in Helena's arms.

James went and hugged his best friend, congratulating him. "Do you have any ideas for the name?" asked James.
"Yes, actually." Sirius paused as Helena gave him their baby. The feeling of holding his little girl for the first time was, for him, better than any sort of magic.

"Her name will be Zofia." finally answered as he looked at his girl kissing her forehead. 
"Is it a Greek name?" asked Lily who set by Helena holding her hand.
"Σοφία in Greek means darkness and night..." Helena continued "for me, her name represents the goddess of the night."

"That's why I married you, my gem. You always find a way to be extraordinary, even if it means giving your child a stragnge ass name." Sirius commented and that got everyone chuckling. They held eachother close, and shared their happiness that night, knowing that it's probably not going to last very long...

The turn of events that happened, just a year after Zofia was born, lead to the death of her mother Helena, death of Lily and James Potter and the betrayal of Peter Pettigrew. That also lead to Sirius going to Askaban for the crime he didn't commit.

Helena was killed by the hand of her mother-in-law Walburga Black, after she
tried killing Zofia. The baby got saved at the last minute, by none other than Rubeus Hagrid, who arrived at the scene.
When he realised, that Helena was dead, he ran with her body, the baby and the motorbike to Sirius.

But it was too late, Sirius was arrested and sentenced to life in Azkaban.

Hagrid once again handed the baby to Dumbledore, as he did with Harry Potter. The boy who lived. Dumbledore ordered for Helena to be buried next to the Potters, as he thought she too was fooled by Black.

Dumbledore decided that Zofia was just in the middle of unfortunate events and he made Remus Lupin her legal guardian.
Knowing the purity of Lupin's heart.

This is where her story begins...

AN: THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER!
I know it was a short one...
HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. AND THE THIRD ONE WILL BE UPLOADED IN AN HOUR OR SO..

I know you came here to read about Zofia and George Weasley, and you WILL get what you want.
But I have a need to introduce her first as a separate character, not just George's love interest.

Love ya all!