Chapter 4: Burning Through the Waves

The picture is from this video so go watch it and give the author some credit and love:

Previously on Loved With Your Love: 

"S-sean a-asked D-d-daisy out...", I stumbled out of my mouth tears starting to form in my eyes. Suddenly I feel a sudden warmth on my cheek, which then I realized that it was Hailey's hand... with her thumb wiping the tears off my face. And in the heat of the moment, I grab Hailey's hand and start moving toward her without releasing it. And then I realize that we are about an inch or two apart from each other looking like we were about to kiss... 

At this moment I knew I was going to be okay, and that feeling was right... even if it would be quite the roller coaster.

Jake's Point Of View (POV): 
And at that moment I didn't know what to do... I was starstruck by Hailey's beauty... and her just being this close felt right... like it was meant to be... But I had this wide feeling that someone was among our presence watching us like this. And I still didn't know what to do... and then my heart took full control of my brain, mind, and body... and then all of a sudden... I was touching Hailey's lips with mine. And we both sunk into the kiss for a good 30 seconds not knowing what to do... until I think I heard some voices whisper-scream... one in anger and another two in happiness. But I didn't pay any attention to it and just took in this special moment. And then we pulled away and I saw Hailey blushing madly, and so was I... at least I thought...

"You idiot...", I heard Hailey say with a somewhat teasing voice, and sounding quite embarrassed. At least I hoped, am I that bad of a kisser? I mean I couldn't be... could I?

(Me: Jake... you probably are... jk maybe... okayyy back to the story)

But I really don't know what is going to happen next there were a million little feelings going through my brain. All I knew was there was a lot of trouble brewing up until Hailey gathered her stuff and ran away. I got up and tried calling for her numerous times but she ran out of sight and ignored everything I wanted to say. And when I started to run after her I felt someone pull me back onto the ground and start screaming mumbles that I couldn't understand. I looked up to see who was attacking me and it was... 

Zander...

"You son of a-", he started until Luke walked up to him and wrapped his arms around Zander tightly holding him back from totally killing me with his building-up anger. And after he comprehended Luke being this close he started again... "JAKE! YOU COMPLETE DOUCHE BAG," and I asked, "What did I do?". He then roared "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST!- mhm mhm!" I was wondering why Zander started mumbling like he was kidnapped to which I saw Luke putting his hand over the purple boy's mouth making him "suffer". "He means you kissed his step-sister, Hailey.", Luke said calmly while the boy in his hands was still screaming for help. And then Luke whispered in his ear while keeping one have on Zander's mouth and the other around his waist saying, "shhhhhh". And he was slowly rocking Zander back and forth. Zander finally escaped and said "Luke! I'm not a baby what are you doing!", he whined. "Zander... we don't want our lead singer to be killed before the competition for no good reason.", Luke said. "Yeah we if you do we won't have anyone to sing for us at the band competition," stated Milly. "Well Hailey can.", Sean said. "Not the point, Sean!", Milly said. "Ummm what did I do?", I asked had no clue what the heck was going on. "ARE YOU STUPID?!", screamed Zander. And then Luke put his hand over Zander's mouth once again. "What he's yelling about is that you kissed Hailey... his sister...", Milly said. "So?" "Okay let's talk about this later when Zander isn't all heated...", Luke said walking away with Zander. Soon after Milly and Sean followed them back inside. 

Then I looked back to the willow tree and sighed and then I saw something... something that looked absolutely beautiful and full of life and talent.

Oooo dramatic ending. 

Word Count: 625