Chappy 32

Arjun left from there. Annika also left for her college after cleaning the house.

Shivaay took his car and crazily drived to god knows where!? Each and every moment with her was running in his mind. Did she not love him ever?! Was it all on sided?! Did she fake things infront of him?

His heart said no a big no..
But can he deny what his eyes saw, what his ear heard or what ever his brain registered?!

He thought that if she had no respect for his feelings then why should he?! He drived back home.

Shakti and pinky were overwhelmed seeing there son.  Shivaay had asked them not to inform anyone.

Annika came to oberoi mansion, she used to visit them every now and then to make sure they are ok and not feeling to lost without Shivaay.

Shivaay saw Annika coming, he signalled his parents to not tell her he is back..

Maa, papa Annika said happily hugging them..

Pinky- kesi hai meri bacchi

Annika- bilkul teek hu app dono batao

They kept talking about few things. Then Annika went to shivaay's room where he was hiding..

Shivaay's room..

Annika kept looking at shivaay's pics on the wall.

Annika Pov
App kab avoge shiv.. abb aur intezar nahi hota mujse.. Bohot pyaar karthi hu me appse, maa papa ke baad agar kisi se itna attached hu tho wo app ho shiv..

Shivaay- shayad mene jo dekha wo galat tha, mera wehem tha..
Warna wo mere mom dada ka itna kayal kyu rakegi, kyu unka itna care karegi!..

Annika caressed there group photo which was on the bedside table..

Annika- come back soon shiv..

Shivaay smiled, she is waiting for him..

Annika was about to leave she got a call from arjun. She kept the phone on speaker and was walking around the room

Annika- ha aju bolo

Arjun- ani wo kaal raat jo bhi huva

Annika- I know

Arjun- you don't know, I don't know me face kese karu

Annika- accha kasa shakal hai tera yaar

Arjun- not funny!?

Annika- okay baba, bolo

Arjun- dard horaha hai kya abhi bhi?

Annika- nahi it's normal, I'm fine..

Arjun- tho abb hum parso mele!

Annika- obviously, but iss bar mere ghar me nahi please!

Arjun- alright, bye love

Annika- bye aju

She left taking her phone..

Shivaay who was thinking that he is having this misconceptions about Annika was again turned down.

He was feeling terrible.

Next morning he went near the college where his entire gang was fully happy/shocked and surprised seeing him..

But most happy one was Annika, she just went ahead taking him in a bone crashing hug. Shivaay wanted to push her away but instead he pulled her even tighter.

Rudra- guys College compound me hai room me nahi

Annika- shut up ru

Shivaay- so sab kuch plan banate hai, and kaal bahar chale?

Annika POV
Shit kaal arjun wapas UK jayega, kaal agar me nahi rahungi tho teek nahi hoga.

Annika- nahi shiv kaal muje kuch kaam hai

Shivaay- kya hai Annika

Annika- wo wo hmm hospital ka kaam hai

Shivaay's pov
Jhoot, I was expecting you to speak the truth Annika.. but you proved that jo mene pehele socha wahi sahi tha.. I want to hate you but kya karu agar tumne muje goli bhi maro gi na I won't be able to hate you even then..

Shivaay- tum log class attend karlo muje kaam hai...

He left without any further talks .

Annika- kahi mere baat ka bura tho nahi laga na inko

Krish- oh come on baby nothing like that. Chal abhi

Shivaay went to the beach. He sat near the shore seeing the water wave taking everything away.. Just like his life, ek pal me sab kuch Chen gaya...

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe whatever I'm seeing has a second face. I need to talk to Annika clear things. My Annika can't betray me, I have seen her love for me it's pure. We have the same feelings for each other. Me bekar hi sab kuch complicate kar raha hu. I love you anu, I really love you. Muje koi alag nahi.karsakta tumse.

Daksh- hmmm abb ayega maza Shivaay.. tuje tere pyaar se itna dur karunga ki wo phir tu je kabhi nahi milegi..

Shivaay was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even know that someone was standing behind him. Daksh soon injected something from behind..

A dabba owner(Raghu) who's dabba was near by serving tea to the customers saw this happings.

Hehe heye kon hai screamed Raghu and Daksh quickly dragged Shivaay before anyone could catch them..

Raghu bhai chodiye na ye ladke hai kyu unke lafde me padna said a customer..

Bechara thought Raghu so he opened his phone and saved the cctv footage.. maybe some day it might help..

Daksh pov
Abb ye Shivaay mere control me hai.. me jo bolunga wo karega ye..

Shivaay wasn't in his senses and Daksh told him to........

So keep thinking what😉

Hope you guys liked it
This book will be ending soon so please do share your love to the book.

Lots of love
Parimala