Chappy -19

Annika was driving while shivaay was still quite.. She stopped the car near a deserted area.

Annika- shivaay is everything ok?

Shivaay-*no reply*

Annika- Shiv

Shivaay immediately turned to her and Even before she realised he locked his lips with her

All she knew was that she was responding to his kiss. He was kissing her like the was no tomorrow, Annika couldn't catch her breath, she pushed him to take breath.. She rest her head on her seat while shivaay did the same..

He looked at, he couldn't really stop himself and pulled her in such a way that she fell over him..

He tucked her hair behind her ear. He kissed her forehead ,cheeks & eyes. She held his shirt in her fist..

He kissed her jaw. Trailing open mouth kisses on her neck he made her moan. She wasn't able to take this torture, she slammed her lips on his. His hands were inside her top drawing pattern on her waist, her fingers were tangled in his hair...

All of a sudden annika's phone buzzed, but shivaay didn't let her take it

Annika somehow managed to break the kiss and saw that Kushi was calling her. Reality stuck them, Annika quickly went back to her seat and drives back to Oberoi mansion. The ride was extremely silent. Non spoke anything after what ever happened few minutes ago..

Annika stopped her car infront of Oberoi mansion.

Annika- ghar agaya!

Shivaay- ha

Annika- Oberoi mansion

Shivaay- oh ya, thanks

Annika- Shiv, I am sorry. It was just a funny dare. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Shivaay cupped annika's face

Shivaay- I am also sorry Anu, I had no intention to hurt you by asking you to arrange a date for me... Don't know what got into me

Annika- koi baat nahi

Shivaay- and, wo jo Abhi huva I mean

Annika- ?

Shivaay- jo Abhi Abhi hamare beech huva vo, I didn't