chappy 31

Next day Annika went to the "ASHIRWAD MULTI SPECIALITY HOSPITAL" she was called by her senior.
And shock would be understatement for her when she was told to attend Arjun sharma the patient.

Annika- inko kya huva hai?

Arjun- I don't know doctor, kaal shuba se mene kuch nahi kaya tha shayad iss liye chakkar agaya tha aur me for gaya.

Annika- why are you doing all this?..

Arjun- tumse baat karna hai!

Annika- ok I give you 10mins jo bolna hai bolo!

Arjun- thankyou so much,

*Conversation muted*

Annika- oh, I'm so sorry. The way we met made things awkward

Arjun- I understand Annika

Annika- I'm with you

Annika later told her gang that arjun is a friend and not any creepy rouge!

Soon enough arjun was one of their group member.

And as the days passed.

Arjun and Annika were teamed up for a cause because of which they were working together.

Annika and shivaay's talk had become somewhat reduced.

Shivaay being worried took leave from office came back to Mumbai.

Shivaay- abb surprise karunga tumhe anu, aur ye bhi boldunga that I love you.. I can't wait anymore..

He straight from airport hired a car to college.

As he reached the college gate he saw Daksh smirking to him..

Shivaay- tu

Daksh- tch tch, bechara Annika se milne aya hai

Shivaay ignored his words and kept walking ahead..

Daksh- usko boli bahili ladki samja tha na tumne.. wo tho double date karne wali dho kodi ki ladki nikli

Shivaay held his collar punched his nose making him bleed

Shivaay- agar mere anu ke bare me kuch bhi kahana tu, usaka naam bhi apni gandi zaban se

Daksh- shhh, chup.. peheli ye dek

He said handing over Annika and Arjun's pics..(so Daksh is the one to take their pics inappropriately)

Shivaay looked at it being shocked like hell.. But he tore off the pics

Shivaay- tumhe kya laga me ye sare fake cheezo pe yakeen karu ga?!

Daksh- ye fake nahi hai, par tu yakeen nahi karega ye pata hai muje.. Ja jake kushi ke ghar me dekh, tere Laila apne majnu ke saath romance kar rahi hai..

Shivaay- muje anu pe pura bharosa hai, I'm not going anywhere..

He said and walked back to his car.

Shivaay- should I go, no I shouldn't doubt her.. but I'll just go and see her, ya I'll just go meet her, I don't doubt her right..

When he reached kushi's house there was a big SUV standing..

He went near the window from where he could just hear words.

Ahhhh, haaa aram se baba said Annika..

Peheli baar hai kya! Shut up said the boy laughing..

Soon the boy opened the window and Shivaay his back.

Slowly he pepped inside.

The boy was standing shirtless, Annika was there and her dress had been torn in few places. There was blood mark on the couch too. Shivaay's heart was sinking, he looked at the ring he had brought to propose Annika.
But he still was hoping that everything he was seeing turn to a stupid hallucinations but

Arjun held annika's hands

Arjun- aaj jo tumne muje diya hai na, uske liye agar me duniya baar ke dulat tumhare kadhmome rakh tho bhi kaam hai. Thankyou anni thankyou so much for everything.

Annika- why are you being so senti ha, me ne free me kuch nahi kiya hai yaad hai na

Arjun-*laughing* ha baba yaad hai, I really love you anni..

Annika- aww I love you too aju

Shivaay sat down with a thud..
His dreams, his ambition, his happiness everything shattered in seconds..

What is going to happen next?!

To know,
Keep waiting till I get back with a new update
Take care
Lots of love