Chapter 1

Readers POV-

'UGH! I AM GONNA KILL DALLY!' I thought as I stormed to Buck's house. He had promised me that he wouldnt go to that damned party tonight. Tonight was our night! He gets every other day of the year to go off and get drunk, but did our anniversary mean anything to him?!

We had started dating around a year ago. I remember it like it was yesterday. We were at the nightly double, though we didnt know each other then. He was just being his usual Dallas Winston when he desided to flirt with me. Im not gonna go into all the details but I eventually became real good friends with him (unbelievable right?!) And one thing led to another, he asked me out.

HE asked ME out, ONE YEAR AGO TODAY! But instead of, y'know, spending the day with me, he goes to flirt with other broads and get wasted. Hell I'd be fine with him going out and partying if he had even talked to me at all today! He completely ignored me! To say I was pissed was a huge understatement. I was LIVID!

I banged on the door to Buck's house and he opened it. "Where the fuck is Dallas Winston?!" I yelled. Buck was starlted when I raised my voice but his expression soon turned back to his emotionless gaze. "He aint here." He replied.

"To hell with that! You'd better let me in and tell me where Dally is or I'll beat the shits outta you right here and now!" I yelled even louder than before. Bucks stubbornness making me ever angrier. Buck rolled his eyes and stepped out of the way so I could get in. "Upstairs." He answered plainly.

I shoved my way past the women who were half naked and the men who were almost too drunk to stand. I got to where Dally usually slept and kicked open the door.

Oh golly did I see Dally. I probably saw too much of Dally. My eyes went wide and my face turned red. Partly from anger the other part from embarrassment! Dallas was in bed with TWO other broads on OUR anniversary!

Dallas saw how shocked I was and I could tell he was deathly drunk. Dangerously drunk. Instead of caring at all or acknowledging himself cheating he simply smirked and said, "wanna join?" The other girls laughed but I stood with my stone expression. This had to be a dream... A nightmare. Stuff like this only happened in the stories... Right? Dally got out of bed and the girls threw on some clothes and trampled downstairs. Dallas put on his jeans and grabbed his bottle of beer and snaked towards me.

"This have better be g..good. I was ha...having fun." He stuttered. He could barley talk he was so wasted. "GOOD?! IS THE FACT THAT ITS OUT ANNIVERSARY GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" I screamed at him but everyone downstairs probably couldnt hear it due to the music being so loud. He took a step back and smirked again. "Aww is somebody jealous? Don't worry, I can go multiple rounds." He put his hand on my shoulder and I quickly swatted him away.

"You promised you wouldnt do this!!!" I yelled unable to speak with a softer tone. "So just because we are dating you get to tell me what I can and cannot do?" He asked getting kinda aggravated but not nearly to my extent.

"Dallas you know that aint what I meant!"
"How am I supposed to know what you mean (Y/n)?! Its not like I take the time to listen!"
"Thats exactly the point!"
"Oh shut your fucking mouth! I aint never did nothin' to you and then you go on and act like you deserve my pity!"
"I dont want anymore pity than you deserve Winston! I have been right by your side anytime you needed something just for you to go and cheat on our anniversary? Real dick move! We both have it tough but-" He cut me off.

"Dont you EVER compare yourself to me! You got everything and I got shit! I think you should just stick to the things youre good at. Shopping, nail polish, your fathers BMW, and your poor rich drunk mother in the carribian! Just burry your head in the sand and wait for your fucking prom!" He yelled. I WAS a Soc and he was a Greaser but he had never said anything about it before.
"I hate you!" I snarled.
"Oh yeah? GOOD!" He snapped.

My eyes went wide and I knew right then I was done yelling. "You know something Dally? All these times I thought I was the problem... But its you. Youre the problem Dallas Winston. And no matter how much people care about you, you'll always be the problem." I started in a calm voice but you could hear my hatred slipping through. I turned around and walked out. I was done with Dallas. Done with Greasers and Socs. I was getting the hell out of that neighborhood, and I was going that night.

A/n- Hey lovelies. I just wanted to say thank you for reading this far. Please feel free to comment. Also yes I did reference the breakfast club... I had to. Its who I am :)
Anyways see yall on the next one!