Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s POV-

I froze. My eyes slammed shut. I didn't want to deal with him right now. I couldn't. Me and Soda had a history that was kept secret from him. And I wasnt in the mood to explain all of it while he was drunk, and on the night we broke up.

So much had happened tonight. I just wanted it to end honestly.

I heard the footsteps near but I didnt move.

"So you're ignoring me?" Dally asked. It was in the middle of the harsh tone he used at Bucks house and the softer tone he'd used in the forset. How he kept running into me, im not sure.

I slowly turned around. "No, Dallas. Im not." I said in a very calm voice, hoping that he would calm down.

"(Y/n) is there something that you're not telling me?" He asked, a bit quieter.

"I guess you could say that. But if it's any of your business is still to be determined." I replied.

He put his hand on my arm. "Of course it's my business babe."

I shoved his hand away and turned the opposite direction. "Dont call me that." I said in a hateful voice.

"Why not? Dont you remember all the pet names we'd give eachother? You were always my angel. You always will be." He remarked.

"No. I cant seem to recall what you're talking about." I lied. I used to love it when he'd call me his angel. Like I was his number one. Now it only hurt.

"Baby.." He started but I cut him off. "DONT call me that!"

"Fine... (Y/n)... Why did you k- kiss Soda?" He stuttered on the word kiss, almost like it pained him to say it, but I knew it was an act.

"I dont know okay?!" I yelled. "Maybe because it was just a perfect moment to, or maybe its just because I felt like it. Maybe, it was even because we had such a great night and deep down I knew that if I did, he wouldn't end up hurting me like you have!" I continued.

He took a step back. "I said I was sorry." He mumbled.

"Sorry?!" I yelled. I was loosing it. "I dont know where you've been but where im from, a simple fucking word doesnt change the past. A simple fucking word is way to easy to say after you've done something wrong. For Christ's sake I could go out and kill a man, and then say 'sorry'. You think the fuzz would let me off the hook for that?! You think the family of the person I killed would forgive me because I told them I was sorry?! You break a window, and say sorry to it... Its not gonna get fixed. You break an egg and you say sorry, its not going to be undone. Its the same thing with trust... With a heart... With love! And you dont seem to get that. Once a cheater... Always a cheater."

I had snapped. For the forth time tonight. I really needed to get my shit together.

"Please... Calm down (y/n)." Dally pleaded.

He almost never said please. I dont know why that phased me so much, but it worked. I immediately calmed down a bit.

"I know theres nothing I can do to make up for the fact that I cheated on you, but my mind is still very fuzzy and im trying to piece the whole night together. I need your help." He sighed.

He sounded genuine. It wasnt lime he was asking me to go back to his place or anything. Whats the worse that could happen? "Fine." I finally answered. He smiled a bit. "Well after I left-" I started but he stopped me. "Not here." He shook his head.

He grabbed my hand and he started walking down the same street that I was headed towards in the first place.

After walking a few blocks, we found ourselves in the lot. "Why here?" I finally asked. "Its privite." He replied as he lit up a cigarette. "-ish." He added.

"Ok... Well after I left buck's house, I went to Two-Bit's house an-" I started.

"No no, I know that. I know pretty much everything untill you guys left me alone in the woods. Real nice move there by the way." He said in his usual monotoned voice.

"Well, we had went back to Darrys house but I never went inside. I went for... A walk. Soda had followed me and we eneded up talking for a bit. We drove to this cliff where he said I was beautiful. We left and I asked him to marry me..."

"You WHAT?!" Dally yelled.

"I didnt mean it. It was only to get his attention. I dont know. He stopped the car, we ended up bickering and I kissed him. I walked away, he drove off, end of story." I finished.

"Damn (y/n). That STILL doesn't tell me why the hell you kissed him." Dallas scoffed.

I sighed in response. He wasnt going to let off untill I told him. "Well.... You remember the night at the drive in? Where we first met?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered after taking a draw from the cancer stick.

"Well I wasn't just there by chance. Soda had taken me."

"What?! But you told me you didnt know the gang!" He questioned.

"Im getting there!" I responded. "Soda and I had a history... Well, we didnt date or anything but we were real close. He had taken me to meet the gang and everything. The night he took me to the movies, he told me he liked me."

Dallys eyes shot up and his face got red... But he didnt say anything, so I continued.

"I told him he was more of a friend so he left. I stayed and thats when I met you. Soda saw us together and he had confronted me about it. We agreed to keep our history on the down low, same with the rest of the gang, so we wouldnt make you upset. Kinda ironic, the measures I'd go through to keep you from getting hurt." I half laughed. Dallas still stared at me.

"He... He LIKED you?!" He almost screamed. I still didnt get the hint. "Yeah. He was head over heals for me. I should've chose him honestly. But no, I went with you inste-"

"HE LIKES YOU!" He yelled again, more of a statement than a question. And this time, I got the memo. Dallas was pissed. "I mean... Dally that was a long time ago. Over a year." I reasoned.

"I know how guys think (y/n)! Once they start liking a broad, they never seem to truly get over them!"

"Why do you care anyways!?" I argued back.

"Because you're mine (y/n). You're mine and I love you."

"You sure have a funny way of showing it." I scoffed. "I told you, we're over. Im not getting back with you Winston."

"But im sure you'd love to get with Mr. Hotshot Curtis hm?!"

"If im being honest, it would be a better choice than you."

"So you've said!"

"This happens too often. Arugements. Its stressful. Its toxic. And its best if I just leave. Now, for the LAST time tonight, g.o.o.d.b.y.e. Dally." I finished as I walked off. And I swear, if anyone stops me this time, I'd lose it.

(Y/n)'s note to the author- please just let me go home and go to bed. Too many things have happened tonight.

The author- sure. I'll write in that you go home. Unfortunately, thats not the case for Dally and Soda.

(Y/n)- what?!

Author- nothinggg. No spoilers. Just go get rest.

I walked home and changed clothes. I got in bed and started to think about everything that had happened. It was a lot. I didnt even think it was normal. I closed my eyes and started to drift off into some well deserved sleep.