4 4 ( N )

N A R R A T I V E   C H A P T E R !

Lisa's POV:

"Throw that damn phone away, Lisa," Jisoo unnie hissed for the nth time. It's not that I can't understand her concern for me, but it's just that I can't help but scroll through all the articles being released about the dating scandal of Jungkook and my relationship. "I told you to listen to me and you ARE listening to me." Jisoo unnie snatched my phone and walked away leaving me defeatedly plumping back on my bed. I laid down, staring at the ceiling for no reason. I expected a more aggressive reaction from the fans but it overwhelmed me that most of the fans, ARMYs and Blinks, accepted our relationship. A smile crept on my face. I silently walked to the living room to see Jisoo unnie sitting comfortably on the couch; her eyes glued to the TV.

I cleared my throat to denote my presence to her. "What do you want? If it's your phone, you're not getting it." her eyes never left the TV. I huffed and dragged my feet to sit next to her.

"Isn't it actually like a dream to see no drama happening because of all this?" I made myself comfortable next to her. She finally averted her gaze to look at me.

"Because of what?" she raised her eyebrows in question. I sighed in response before giving her a reply.

"These dating scandals, of course," 

"I wouldn't call them dating scandals. It's called 'beautiful relationships stalked by snakes 'cause they're hungry for money.'" she chuckled bringing up the atmosphere with her small joke. 

"I've been caught in a 'beautiful relationship stalked by snakes 'cause they're hungry for money', then," I leaned my back against the sofa with a bright smile. 

"Take this back but don't stress yourself too much with scrolling through stuff. Just let those negative comments be. Moreover, it's positive ones supporting you more!" she gleamed a smile handling my phone back to me. This was the right moment.

I quickly pecked her cheeks before mouthing a 'thank you' with a wink. 

"For all those times you've rejected my kisses, this one will make up for it!" I half yelled before skipping my way to my room. I could hear her scream my name but everything felt blocked out by the happiness I felt right now. It's just another message how it's always the unexpected which makes us the most ecstatic.

After what felt like years, I finally let out a sigh before opening Instagram. I wasn't surprised to see so many messages flooding my notifications.

imintogirls_genereation
looks like someone finally got herself a boyfriend huh? congrats lisa unnie!

lalipup
aww, thanks yeri! and i bet you're already on a mission to find one for yourself ;)

~

bamdab
DID YOU SEE THE NEWS?! 
LALISA ANSWER YOUR GODDAMN PHONE!
ARE YOU IGNORING ME?! YOU AND JUNGKOOK ARE ALL OVER THE NEWS! 

bamdab
nvm it's like a dream come true. i'm so happy for the both of you! THE FANS ARE YOU SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE SO MANY POSITIVE MESSAGES!

bamdab
are you actually ignoring me? 
don't forget, if it wasn't me, you'd not have your boyfriend as your boyfriend now :')

lalipup
sorry bam, i hadn't seen your messages. and well, THANKS DAB BOI! 
p.s i would've still found a way to get my boyfriend to be my boyfriend even if it wasn't for you