4 6 ( N )

N A R R A T I V E   C H A P T E R !

No POV: 

"If this is one your stupid pranks, I'm serious, I'm gonna block you!" Lisa whined, trying to pry Jungkook's palms off her eyes. He convinced her that he had a surprise for her on the rooftop of his dorm, but at the same time, he didn't want her to see it just yet.

"Watch your step," he whispered dangerously close to her ear while his hands were closing her eyes. Lisa knew there was no point in arguing with the male and just gave in.

You don't know, babe, when you hold me and kiss me slowly, it's the sweetest thing,

"And now, open your eyes," he gently removed his hands which were covering her eyes. What greeted Lisa enraptured her in a second. There was a small table decorated with pink roses ― her favourite ones. There were two wooden beach chairs right in front of the table. The wall facing the chairs was beautified with yellow balloons and right below it were polaroid pictures neatly attached to each other with yellow satin tapes. There were mostly Lisa's pictures but a few were one of those lazy selfies both of them took. The sky was dark, the moon clearly visible,  but the rooftop was illuminated by sparkling yellow fairy lights. 

Heaven. 

"You like it?" Jungkook asked, his lips curled into a beautiful smile but deep down, he was hesitant looking at his girlfriend's surprised face. Instead of a reply, he got a tight hug. 

"I love it!" she mumbled into his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck. He chuckled in response, hugging her back in no time. He gently swayed their bodies, resting his chin on her shoulder. "What's all this for?" she asked, the hug never breaking.

"I have been planning this since months. Remember when I asked you out in my apartment? That was weird that it was all plain, wasn't it? Well, I was planning about this before that," another chuckle escaped his lips, reminiscing how he observed her likes and dislikes carefully when they went on dates.

"But what if," she broke the hug, a huge smile adorning her face, "I actually rejected you?" she continued, looking at the way her boyfriend's expression changed all pouty within a second. But that was quickly replaced by a sly smile, confusing Lisa.

"I wouldn't let you go that easily. I'd wait for you until you would love me. I won't ever let you go," and with that, he quickly pecked her lips. Lisa's cheeks turned into a light shade of pink and a giggle escaped her lips before she pulled her boyfriend into a kiss. The way it wasn't new but still made both of them feel their heart skip a beat was a clear sign how much in love they were with each other. 

If life is a movie, oh you're the best part,

Pulling away, Lisa made her way to look at the beautiful set up Jungkook had made. For her. The best part, if you'd ask her, were the polaroid pictures. She herself doesn't remember taking those selfies. There was one of her childhood picture too. 

"Where did you get these?" she asked, carefully caressing a few of the pictures.

"Don't get me started. I thought it wouldn't be hard, but damn, it was. I asked Jisoo if she had any from your trainee days and she decided to help. She contacted your mom for me and sent me a few of your childhood photos and then, I selected the cutest one. Chaeyoung had all these selfies stored in her laptop, that's what Jisoo told me. She said Jennie, too, had a few of your trainee days' pictures," he smiled, walking a step towards her.

"That's a lot of work you've put there. I thought you weren't a romantic since you spoiled the whole first day of our relationship," she chuckled.

"I told you that I was planning for a bigger surprise!" he whined in response.