Chapter 5

Alright so before we start the chapter I have made a drawing of sally getting her picture taken but ended up getting photo bombed by ben and (y/n) the colored one has blood in it so if you do not like that type of stuff please skip past it,well you probably dont have a problem with it if your reading creepypasta fanfictions... anywho here are the two photos

     Not colored

And then colored

And then colored

I didnt color (y/n) nor add hair other than the clothing knowing (y/n) is your character so your the one imagining what she/they look like (sorry if your Male I wasnt thinking too much about that so if you are please feel free to think of your own...

I didnt color (y/n) nor add hair other than the clothing knowing (y/n) is your character so your the one imagining what she/they look like (sorry if your Male I wasnt thinking too much about that so if you are please feel free to think of your own outfit and please excuse me if I say she) anyway let's get on with the chapter,enjoy!

   There. So me and my brothers would use weird words for simple things. For example medicine was used for help/hurt/abuse. And light blue was used for I'm fine/alright/ok etc. We would use them if we were in a situation where we cant say that specifically and would put the code word into a sentence. Kevin was still up,at this point it was just a little bit after 4am. I written a few words on a piece of paper and knocked his phone off the bed and onto the note, when he went to pick up his phone he was horrified he read the note out loud. "Light blue" shit he saw the crayon.
   He ran to his drawer,probably to grab a knife. So I decided on approaching this slowly and calmly. I put my hand over his mouth and grab the knife out of his hand and accidentally said "go to sleep" oh shit "sorry I meant you need rest" i said that so quick he probably didnt understand that. Than I noticed that when I looked in the mirror I was visible I cant let him look into the mirror so I push him into bed and force the covers over him. Obviously not over his head though.
     Jackson must have heard all the commotion cause I heard his door open and steps speedily walking over here,I got scared and fell through the floor. But of course they couldn't see that,I'm not visible. After about an hour he was asleep In that hour all i could think about was 'did they ever find my body?' I finally found were my dad hid his laptop and searched up my name.
  '(Y/n) Chambers a nineteen year old,was reported dead. As her two brothers said she was stabbed to death while on call with them. We still dont know where she was at the time and have not found the body. Please be careful everyone and keep on guard.' 'Nineteen year old (Y/n) chambers was said to have been stabbed in her chest twice as her brothers were on call watching in horror. They said she left the house without saying anything and didnt know where she went. It was stated that the man's hands were as white as paper and he had a bloody white shirt or hoodie on. The two brothers said that was all they could see,if you find anything please call this number immediately ###-###-####' there were many articles but she then saw one that was of the boy she saw on the news a few hours ago when she first came in.
   'Brandon bells a thirteen year old boy was found dead on the edge of the woods by stars street with multiple cuts and stab wounds,he had his cheeks carved into a smile and seemed to have been dead for at least two days before they found him,if you find anything please report it to the police as quick as possible'
  What if I lead someone to my body?

   679 words Hello I hope you enjoyed the chapter if you have any questions please, dont be afraid to ask. Have a good day!