chapter 8

Ok so I thought wouldn't ben x bubbly and childish reader be so fucking adorable? Anyways enjoy!

      I look over to slenderman and see Sally just,staring at me. Creepy. I walk away,like- not today bitch. I need to get my phone back,talk to that toby kid,and get back home.
   I went upstairs and looked around for Toby's room,it took quite some time but I knocked lightly. If he knows it's me here he wont wanna talk to me so what would be the point of it then? He opened the door and I slid in, i left a little big pebble (look at you using smart words) and he just kicked it angrily walked back inside.
   I showed myself and it took him about ten minutes to look up. Well I said something that's why, "what if I came here to kill you and you just sit there?" He finally looked up. "Anyway I need to know where smilies room is," he kinda just glared at me "y'know, I hate when creepy kids stare at me. Can you just show me to the room,or at least point to it." I mumbled the last part.
   "It's d-down the hall first do-or to your right-t" i nodded and with that I left down the hall I saw the room had a bloody smile and knew it was obviously his. I go through the door to see jeff and Ben messing around on a (f/c) phone,damn hope they didnt go through the search history.
   "What's that?" I said behind them and when they looked i snatched the phone outa Ben's hands and pushed him off the bed."ow what the-" I yeeted myself out the open window and floated my way home. After a while I made it. I could only feel a much more gloomy feeling rushing over the house and decided to go look for jackson. At this point it's about 9am.
    He was in bed with the covers over his head. I could tell he was up,he never once was able to sleep with something over his head. I sat on the edge,he obviously felt it. "Now what?" Someone else must've been coming in here and bothering him. When I didnt answer he slowly pulled the covers down to see nothing. He looked sleep deprived,and sick. Probably from all the crying. He pulled the covers back up and rolled over.
  Maybe I could sing him my good 'ol lullaby

   446 wordsHey sorry for the short chapter didnt really know what all to add,but I hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day!