chapter 14

Imma be trying my best to post more now that I've gotten back, it might be a bit each time I do though cause I haven't been doing my school work and I'm failing 😗👌 so without any more talk talk I hope you enjoy.

     So as they calmed down Winston started asking if what they heard is what they heard, if y'know what I mean. So they started to whisper about it as if someone would hear.

    ( I need a nap- brb man, also should I make a bungou stray dogs scenario book? I'm back from my nap..)

   "Is someone there?" I heard Chance speak up amongst the others. 'How the hell do I respond to a question like that? ' I clicked the power button on the laptop turning it on. As it loaded to the home page I started to type.
  What confused me the most is that this story is pretty stupid, even so I still continued to type. They all looked shocked at the fact that letters were appearing on the screen but seemed to scared to actually read it until aiden spoke up. "But why though?"

    I am so sorry that this is literally like 100 words long- like I said I haven't been doing my work and so its coming back on me. I have no idea about what I'm putting after this chapter. I decided to just write that much because I dont know what else to write so imma put some stuff that can possibly be in  future chapters. Just comment next to them and say which ones you would enjoy in the future chapters. (Or skits)

   (Y/n) haunts the hell out of their old math teacher.

   Become human for a few days? Or some skits of the stupid shit y/n and their friends did before getting killed.

     Skits with many many pranks.

       (If y'all got any ideas comment them here)

Again sorry for the 100 word chapter.