Evenfall From The Sky | Abby

Title: Evenfall From The Sky
Reviewer: AbigailMoreno870 

 I definitely loved this story! I love how the author creates his own world and makes it unique and its own way. The story itself is so unputdownable and the characters are so creative and it definitely deserves recognition. 

Prologue

 I like how it makes me intrigued into wanting to know more and figure out what happens next, and it's perfect, for future readers who would read this, it would definitely gain readers just by reading the prologue. 

 Cover

 I think the cover could be better or maybe change the font into something different, the picture behind really tells what the story is about and matches the character. 

 Writing style 

The writing style is very organized and planned, and easy to read. Found it really amazing how organized and understanding it was. 

 Characters 

Knowing what the characters were thinking and how they were feeling was really heart touching and understandable and being imperfect when others think you are. Meeting new characters like Milare and Lucifer, each one of them feeling down even when they are well treated but they seem to find happiness, so the characters have well-written descriptions.

Read all chapters: Due to reading all chapters all I want to say is I loved it! Everything. The plot, characters, grammar, etc. Everything was perfect I didn't even find any grammar mistakes, all chapters within the characters were well described and this genuinely disserves more read and recognition.

Overall:I loved it, never change your writing style, and keep it up!

No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world
-Robin Williams