𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟎𝟓 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

✧*:.。.

❝𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴
𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦
𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴,
𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘶𝘩 𝘰𝘩
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴,
𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰.❞

-𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄𝙩

.。.:*✧

_________

"Oh? Another letter?"

  The mailman from the last day nodded his head with a smile, "Yes Miss. I guess the sender really treasures you a lot," he chuckled.

  Mina blushed, "Well I don't know but, I guess, thanks for the letters?"

  The mailman chuckled, "Yeah I guess. As much as I wanted to let you know who addressed it to you, I truly can't since it's prohibited to do so. I have to obey the policies in order to maintain my job," he replied.

  Mina hummed, "Yeah, I understood, thank you," she thanked and bowed.

"Alright, anyway I gotta go, enjoy your letters young lady," the mailman said in which Mina only nodded with a thankful smile as a reply.

  When he finally left, her face looked down to the mail she was holding.

   Closing the front door of her house, she begun to open up the mail...

______

Glad you received my second letter :)) How have you been? Are you doing great?

I know this is kinda weird, and I might've been scaring you out but, I swear, I do not intend to invade your privacy and scare you at all. I know my limits, and I am not a creep at all. I'm sorry if ever I creep you out :((

Anyway, I saw you on the television the other day~ You are doing great! Keep on achieving your dreams alright?
Seems like you are really happy with it. Wishing you a prospering career Mina-ssi<3

Ah! Another thing, not that I am expecting you to do anything but, if you wish to relay a message or any reply (again, I am not pressuring you at all so rest assured :)) ), you can just relay it to the ahjussi who's been delivering you the mails, I'll be glad to hear your response but if you are uncomfortable to do so then, it's alright! I understood your concern~

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that, your smile is the bestest--(i know there's no word like that but nonetheless, I'll just use it anyway)- thing that you have. Keep it up and glow and prosper furthermore!

Saranghae! <3

P.s: I'll send you another letter again next time, I hope you are looking forward for it :)) Hwaiting!

-𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻.”

____

  Mina smiled. She couldn't comprehend the sudden feeling gushing through her but she seems to realize that, her heart seems to be flattered suddenly after reading the letter. It seems like, there's something weird about it that, makes her feel comforted and loved.

  A sudden thought popped upon her mind.

  Should I send him a reply?