𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

_________

Mark remained anxious even after he conversed with Taeyong about his plans. His mind was clouded with uncertainty with a mix of hesitation with him.

  But still, if it's the only thing that he could help, then, he'll gladly do it. However he's really unsure wether he could do it without being suspicious to Mina. Still, he has to help Taeyong. It's not like he owe him something but, something in him really urges him to help Taeyong and In Ah's relationship as a long close friend to the both.

  His conscience wouldn't let his own selfishness get in the way with helping the both.

  Sighing, he kicked every rock he came across with as he walk back to his hotel room.

'But their plan is rather ridiculous, and I believe it would be awkward even if we just have to act,' his face scrunched up again, his head hanging low as he kicked yet another stone on the ground, which unfortunately hit someone this time.

When he realized who was struck by the rock he kicked, his eyes widened. When they locked eyes, they both looked at each other wide eyes.

"M-Mark?!" Mina was taken aback as Mark remained motionless despite what he had done.

Mark blinked, his lips quivering with terror, expecting Mina to scream at him, but instead she burst out laughing.

"Why are you so terrified!" she exclaimed, laughing.

"W-what?" That was the only thing Mark could say.

  Mina gave him a sheepish grin and asked, "Did you come from Taeyong's cabin?" she suddenly changed the subject.

Mark scratched the back of his neck for a moment before nodding and saying, "Uhm, actually yes, how'd you know?"

"I guess because I came there before you?" Mina shrugged.

Mark didn't really say anything and instead, he only made an 'oh' sound with his mouth.

"Anyway, so I think we should discuss how we'll work out our plan, right, Mark?" Mina grinned at him.

"Uh-oh? I-I suppose?" Mina gave him a chuckle as he responded hesitantly.

"Why? What do you mean by 'I guess?' Are you unsure you'll be able to pull it off?" Mina asked, her brows furrowed.

  Mark just shrugged before scratching his nape once more "I'm not sure. But don't you think it'd be awkward? I mean, what exactly is our role?"

Mina couldn't help but to let out a laugh, "What exactly do you mean? We just have to pretend as though you're confessing to me, but I have to reject you, and In Ah unnie will finally come around to your side; then all you have to do is drag her somewhere while we set up the rest of the arrangements before you return. That's all there is to it, as clear as that,"she clarified.

Mark let out a sigh.

'That's my point, though; it would feel like we're taking advantage of In Ah knowing my secret.' He pondered.

  "Yeah, that's simple," Mark said, pursing his lips. "I guess we could pull it off if we just do our best."

'Simple, huh?' He remarked sarcastically to himself.

"Ah! Anyway, guess what? I have something to spill though, " Mina spoke up out of nowhere, wiggling her brows at Mark and motioning for him to figure out what it was.