𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐢𝐧

𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐢𝐧

________

"Okay, and, CUT!" The Director declared as all the staffs immediately cutted and wrapped up the show .

"Great job Mina!" The producer chimed making Mina smile as she carefully went down from the platform she was at.

  As soon as she went down, she bowed down her head to all of the staffs, "Thank you for your hard work," she uttered softly bowing to all of the staffs she came across on her way back to the backstage.

"Mina-ssi, great work," her Manager, Miss Dalmi greeted upon entering the room designated for her.

  She smiled nodding her head, "Thank you Unnie," she muttered.

  Taking off the leather jacket she wore, she immediately pulled out her phone from her hand bag expecting a message yet, to no avail, there is none.

  She sough taking a seat on a nearby sofa, "Unnie Dalmi, I don't have any schedules for the next hour right?" she asked.

  Dalmi nodded her head while she organize the table to put on the snacks she got for Mina.

"Yeah, why?"

"I wanted to go stroll around in the building for a while so if there is anything urgent, you can just call me anytime, you can rest here for a while Unnie it must have been tiring for you," she answered giving Dalmi a reassuring smile.

  Dalmi smiled in amusement,"Alright then, call me if anything happens too alright?" she replied back.

  Mina nodded her head, "Yeah," she shortly answered, taking of the heels she wore and changing it to the flat shoes she owns so that she can stroll around comfortably.

"Take some snacks and a drink with you also alright?" Dalmi softly said as she slumped down onto a single sofa inside the room.

"Yes Unnie," she replied softly.

  Dalmi watched her in admiration as she reminisce from the past. She came on the company when she was just 23, and she can still remember how Mina was all too young that time, she's like 19 year old that time, training with all of her best to debut and achieve her dream immediately.

She was at first, the handler of Mina and all she could say was that, Mina is an obedient, innocent and humble yet jolly lady. She was like a sister figure to her throughout those years, she barely give her headaches and give her hard times that's why she was thankful for Mina.

When Mina debuted as a solo singer when she was 21, she immediately got promoted as Mina's manager even though she was only 25, and only had a couple of years as an experience.

  But the thing is, even though Mina was already an Idol, Mina still remained as the same obedient, innocent, and humble yet jolly lady like she is from her pre-debut days.

  And now, three years after Mina debuted as an Idol, she was already 28 year old and Mina was already 24 a grown up lady, and now, she was as much as proud with what Mina has achieved from the previous years.

  Though Mina's group already disbanded a few months ago due to some circumstances, Mina still managed to find a new career where she can still continue her career and her dream of being an actress.

  She sighed, "Mina, if you only knew, you made Unnie so proud," she muttered under her breathe a proud smile forming on her lips...

___

"Woah, he really is like a pro though," Mina muttered under her breathe while she watch Mark's acting from the side of the hall although it was quiet crowded with staffs and other trainees.