one

Over the past few weeks you'd managed to get sick and lost a bunch of weight. You'd been admitted into the hospital and Stiles was asleep on one of the chairs in your room with a balloon attached to his wrist while he was talking in his sleep making you smile.

"You're dirty," Stiles says and you giggle. Melissa walks into the room and you offer her a smile.

"Has he been here all night?" You ask having just woken up for what felt like a long sleep.

"He's been here all weekend," She says making you laugh to yourself.

"How's Lydia going?" You ask and sit up.

"She's doing better," Melissa answers and finishes checking your vitals. "That's super weird... you're almost better. You're healing super quick!"

"I have a good immune system," You say and scratch the back of your neck.

"It must've improved," Melissa says and frowns slightly. "You used to have a really bad immune system."

"Weird," You say and offer her and awkward smile until she leaves. You watch as Stiles slowly begins to wake up, it takes him a few seconds to notice you were awake and he rushes to you.

"Did I miss anything?" He asks worried and you shake your head. 

"I should be alright to leave by the end of the day," You say and stick your tongue out at him.

"I'm gonna go get a snack," Stiles states and walks out of the room. You sit patiently waiting while staring at a wall when you hear a giant smashing sound and you stare at the door. You wait for a few seconds then hear a gut wrenching scream. You push the covers off your body and rush towards the sound immediately. You jump over the broken vending machine and continue rushing to the sound. You rush into Lydia's room and notice the shower running. Stiles, Melissa and Lydia's dad run in after you and you open the curtain to see her gone.

"Call Scott," You say and walk back to your room to change into something more comfortable. You walk back past the vending machine and decided you'd talk to Stiles about it later. You get changed and you walk straight out to Stiles' jeep where Scott just happened to be waiting. You jump into the back of the car and wait for Stiles to come out. Stiles hands Scott a hospital gown and you just roll your eyes.

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asks. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt her. Not again."

"Alright," Stiles says. "Just shove the thing in your face and let's find her."

"Jesus!" You jump when the car lights come on and Allison was standing in front of the jeep.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asks and Stiles places his hand on your knee. "Someone's going to see us."

"I don't care, she's my best friend," Allison insists. "And we need to find her before they do."

"I can find her before the cops can," Scott states calmly.

"How about before my father does?" Allison asks and you try to remain calm.

"He knows?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah," Allison nods. "I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUV's."

"Search party," Scott says and turns to Stiles.

"It's more like a hunting party," Allison says and you bounce your leg up and down impatiently.

"Are you going to get in or not?" You ask and everything looks at you in shock. "The longer we sit here the more of an advantage your father has."

"Get in," Scott opens the door and Allison climbs into the back of the car. The tires screech as Stiles speeds down the road hurriedly.

"If she's turning will they actually kill her?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know!" Allison says as she waves her arms around and you just try to sink back into your seat to avoid getting whacked in the face. "The won't tell me anything. All they say is we'll talk after Kate's funeral when the others get here."

"What others?" You ask.

"I don't know, they won't tell me that either," Allison says and you grab Scott before pulling him into the back of the car as you jump into the passenger seat wanting to avoid Allison.

"And here I was thinking you might be useful," You mumble to yourself.

"Okay," Stile says. "You're family's got some serious communication issues to work on. Scott, are we going the right way?"

"I don't know, Y/n threw me in the back seat," Scott says and you roll your eyes before sticking your head out the window and sniff the air. You put your head back in.

"Take the next right," You say calmly and Stiles roughly turns the car. Scott continues giving directions while you just stare out the front window wondering why Stiles seemed to want to find her so urgently. You weren't the type to really be jealous, but something about this just concerned you.

"Are you going to get out?" Scott asks from behind you and you realise the car had stopped.

"Right, sorry," You say and jump out of the car.

"You feeling alright?" Stiles asks you nod. Scott leads you to Derek's house and you look at it slightly unsure.

"She came here. You sure?" Stiles asks Scott.

"Yeah," Scott nods. "This is where the scent leads."

"All right, but had Lydia ever been here?" Stiles asks and you continue to inch closer to the house.

"Not with me," Allison states. You continue walking next to Stiles as you slowly walk towards the house when Allison begins talking to Scott. You just ignore their conversation and continue walking. Stiles kneels down when he finds a wire and you stand behind him as he looks at it.

"Hey look at this," Stiles says getting Allison to come over. "You see this? I think it's a trip wire."

Stiles pulls the wire and you hear something being hoisted into the air and you turn to see Scott hanging upside down and you just stare at him for a moment. Scott spins around a few times and his body bounces up and down and you chuckle to yourself.

"Stiles..." Scott says.

"Yeah, buddy?" Stiles asks and spins around. "Oh..."

"Next time you see a trip wire..." Scott begins. "Don't trip it."

"Yeah, noted," Stiles nods.

"Wait!" You silence everyone when you hear footsteps. "Someone's coming. Go!"

Stiles grabs Allison and rushes off almost instantly. You begin climbing up the nearest tree instantly when you see Allison's dad come out of the forest and he begins to talk to Scott. You zone out while you count the few numbers he has. You run through several options in your head about what to do. You wait patiently for him to leave and you protrude your claws and cut Scott free causing him to thump onto the ground in slight pain.

A/N

There's only one chapter for now, I'm so sorry. A lot of personal stuff has come up recently so I'm dealing with that but I'll try my best to update more. Stay amazing x