two

Stiles grabs Allison and rushes off almost instantly. You begin climbing up the nearest tree instantly when you see Allison's dad come out of the forest and he begins to talk to Scott. You zone out while you count the few numbers he has. You run through several options in your head about what to do. You wait patiently for him to leave and you protrude your claws and cut Scott free causing him to thump onto the ground in slight pain.

"She ate the liver?" Scott asks unsure.

"No, I didn't say she ate it," Stiles says. "I just said it was missing. You know, even if she did so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body."

"I never ate anyone's liver," Scott says and you roll your eyes. You push your sunglasses up (outfit above) on your nose slightly and continue walking with the two boys.

"Yeah, because when it comes to werewolves you're a real model of self-control," Stiles comments and holds your hand making you feel more involved in the ongoing conversation. "Actually, wait hold on! You're the test case for this so we should be going over what happened to you."

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"He means," You begin and clear your throat. "What was going through your mind when you were turning."

"Yeah! Like what you were drawn to," Stiles states.

"Allison," Scott answers.

"Okay, nothing else?" Stiles asks. "Seriously?"

"Nothing else mattered," Scott says. "No that's good though, right? Cause the night Lydia was bit, she was with you."

"Really, Scott?" You ask and glare at him. You drop Stiles' hand and walk into the school leaving the two behind to continue their bickering. You walk straight to class and begin doing your pop quiz. Stiles talks to Scott causing a disturbance which you try to ignore until the teacher calls them out making you smile to yourself until he gets detention.

"Wait," You say and he faces you. "Sir, he didn't do anything."

"You too Miss L/n," He says and turns back to the board. "See you both at 3."

"This is ridiculous," You mumble under your breath. You scratch the back of your head impatiently and wait for class to end. Once it does you immediately jump up out of your seat and begin marching towards your locker. You couldn't believe that you got detention for a completely unethical reason, it just pissed you off more than anything.

~time skip to detention~

You were staring at the clock in annoyance as the seconds ticked by, seeming like hours upon hours. You were trying extremely hard not to fall asleep and Stiles was staring at the clock urging it to go faster. To his distaste, this didn't happen but once the clock managed to reach 4 he immediately jumped up and grabbed his things.

"Sit," The teacher orders and you both just look at him.

"Well, but it's been an hour," Stiles says while still standing up.

"My detention's an hour and a half," He announces and you slump back into your chair.

"You can't do that," Stiles says in annoyance.

"Oh..." He says with a smirk on his face.  "But I can. You see, Stiles, since your father was so judicious in his dealings with me, I've decided to make you my personal project for the rest of the semester. You are going to benefit from all the best that strict discipline has to offer. Now... sit down, before I decide to keep you here all night."

"It's best if you just sit down," You whisper and Stiles sits down, letting go of a massive sigh. You watch the minutes tick by yet again and as soon as the half-hour was over you and Stiles both run out to his car before driving to the graveyard. You get out of the car and go through the woods to come up to Scott who was hiding behind a statue.

"Yo," Stiles whispers to him and you both look at the scene before you.

"Who the hell's that?" Stiles asks and as if on cue everyone turns their head in your direction, you duck behind the statue and Scott turn to talk to the both of you.

"Definitely an Argent," Scott answers and you nod in agreement. Scott waves at Allison who returns a grimaced smile in his direction.

"Hey," Stiles speaks. "Maybe they're just here for the funeral. I mean... what if they're the non-hunting side of the family? There could be non-hunting Argents. It's possible, right?"

"I know what they are," Scott answers. "They're reinforcements."

You nearly jump out of your skin when Noah picks Scott and Stiles up by the scruff of their shirts. You stand up and rub the back of your neck as he looks at the three of you in annoyance.

"The three of you. Unbelievable," Noah says and lets go of the two boys. "Pick up my tie."

"Got it," Stiles says and Noah drags the two boys to his car with you trailing behind. He throws them into the back of his car and you jump into the passenger's seat trying not to look at the disappointed man next to you. you hear the radio come on and you turn to Noah.

"4-1-5 Adam," The radio says and Noah holds down the button.

"I didn't copy that," Noah says. "Did you say 4-1-5 Adam?"

"Disturbance in a car," Stiles whispers to Scott.

"They were taking a heart attack victim D.O.A," The voice through the speakers says. "But on the way to the hospital, something hit 'em."

"What... hit the ambulance?" Noah asks.

"Copy that," The Voice says and Stiles leans forward. "I'm standing in front of it right now. Something got in the back. There's blood everywhere. And I mean everywhere."

"All right," Noah says. "Unit 4, what's your 20?"

"Route 5 and post," The man says. "I swear I've never seen anything like this."

Just as Noah was about to speak you rush out of the car with the two boys and make your way straight towards Stiles' car. You jump in the car and drive as close to the incident as possible before getting out of the car and walking through the woods on foot. you see the ambulance and hide behind a clump of rocks.

"What the hell is Lydia doing?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know," Scott answers and continues looking at the ambulance.

"What kept you from doing that, was it Allison?" Stiles asks Scott and then looks at you.

"I hope so," Scott answers.

"Do you need to get closer?" Stiles asks. Scott inhales the air and processes for a short moment.

"No, I got it," He answers.

"I just..." Stiles says stopping Scott from moving. "I just need you to find her. All right?"

You stand up from your position and take off before either of the boys could wonder where you went. You ran back home and straight into your room. You closed the door firmly behind you and curled up on the floor and began crying. Why did he care so much? Was everything he told you a lie?

A/N

Finally wrote you a chapter! Sorry for the wait. I've written a few more today and I'll upload those after they've been edited.