Chapter 12: Gifts

When Dream and Sapnap left the house it was 1am. Dream and Sapnap went around going to random ass stores to find whatever they seemed fit for their boyfriends. They went to many different variety stores even if it was to just fuck around or actually buy something.

They went from place to place buying whatever they wanted or whatever they actually seemed interesting. Sapnap and Dream went to a nearby mall to try and find whatever they could. Somehow they managed to go into a clothing store. They were just roaming around until Dream stumbled upon some clothes that would look good on his milky pale skinned boyfriend named George. Something also caught Sapnaps eyes which led him to grab it and take it to the cashier.

Dream was already at the cashier paying for his things. He wanted to stay in the warm silence until the cashier broke the silence.

"Oh my God are these for your girlfriend??" The cashier looked back and forth from the top and skirt Dream had picked out.

The skirt was a pretty light blue that complemented the white tube top. Dream got a skirt that was a smaller size. He knew what he was doing by buying the skirt and tube top but decided to just keep an innocent manner in front of the cashier.

"Yeah, do you think she'll love them?" Dream said with a soft and gentle smile on his face. He looked at the cashier but then looked at the clothing before them. The cashier was dumb struck, just with that simple action Dream had her heart fluttering like if it was no tomorrow. Her cheeks flushed red as she noticed that she was staring too long at Dream.

"Uh yeah she'll love these you have good style sir." She couldn't help but feel jealous for the person who had this man. All that went through her head was "I could do better than the one who's with you right now baby." Those words filled her mind while she was picking up the clothes and putting them in a bag. She handed it to him and purposely grazed his hand against hers. Dream noticed but didn't even care to try and give her attention.

Sapnap was now paying for his things while Dream waited by looking at some clothes that he seemed to like but soon got bored and went onto his phone. The cashier didn't seem quite into Sapnap but she still asked the same question that she asked Dream. Sapnap who overheard everything had an awful but funny idea.

"Scratch the girlfriend part mind just saying lover next time to your customer? Why you may be asking probably because both of us have boyfriends. Yeah, the male version of girlfriends I know is crazy.!"

Sapnap said that with so much sarcasm in his voice that it was just funny to hear the sass tumble out his mouth with every word he said. The cashier just looked shocked. Her jaw was on the floor as she heard Sapnap say that. She was completely paralyzed? Listen this cashier was a white homophobic being so she felt disgusted in herself that she found out the man she thought was hot was a homo. Sapnap took his time to talk to the other workers since he saw Skeppys sister.

Once the Skeppy's sister finished doing the job the cashier was meant to do she handed Sapnap the bag and left. The homophobic cashier was still sitting there jaw on the floor.

"Close your mouth or else flies are going to get in there due to your nasty ass breath Helen." A worker said as she walked by Helen.

__________ 

Dream and Sapnap were now driving through the whole city, passing random stores. So far the presents they got for their lovers were quite impressive. Blasting music and simply chatting about random things. Sapnap was looking straight forwards until Dream and him both saw a store that caught their interests. They both just looked at each other as they stopped at a red light. Evil grins slowly forming on their faces as they both shared the same brain cell in that exact moment. Dream changed lanes and drove towards the store.