Chapter 2: Dreams Cousin

9:00 am Thanksgiving Day 

Georges POV: 

I wake up to the smell of bacon? I walk down the stairs still half asleep looking around to see Dream cooking but instead it’s someone else..? When I see them I rush up to Dream’s room almost breaking the door down. “Dream wake up” I say whispering but loud enough for him to hear. He ends up grunting asking me what I wanted half asleep. I just end up pulling him out of the bed and showing him the person that’s currently making something in the kitchen. He seems to be fully awake as he slowly goes down the stairs. 

Dreams POV: 

George seemed to be panicking as he dragged me out of bed to show me something. It seems someone that wasn’t George was cooking in the kitchen. I feel George tugging on my hoodie as I go down the stairs slowly and careful enough to not make noise. As I get closer to the kitchen I end up hearing some talking..it sounded familiar. I peek in the kitchen half expecting someone I didn’t know but turns out it was actually my…COUSIN?!?! I end up jumping out of my hiding spot and George jumps the same as my cousin. 

“Wha- What are you doing here?!” I ask almost dumbfounded. 

“Ah- jeez, I swear don’t ever scare me like that. I’m making you breakfast so go back to sleep-” 

“Didn't you say you were going to come tomorrow? I didn’t think you would come today!” I tell him half confused and half mad. 

“Yeah about that-” 

Georges POV: 

‘So that’s Dream's cousin? Umm they seem kind of nice huh?’ I end up walking back upstairs leaving them to talk since I didn’t want to seem rude or butt in on their conversation. I decided to change into something else. I decided upon one of Dreams hoodie and shorts. It seemed like I didn’t have any pants on due to the hoodie being 5 times bigger than me. 

‘This is comfy. Should I go down stairs or wait up here..umm might as well go down stairs and watch something on the TV.’ 

As I walked out a gust of cold wind hit me and I immediately noticed that my room was way warmer than in the whole house. I grab a fluffy blanket and go down stairs and sit on the couch without making a noise. 

*No particular POV* 

As George turns on the TV the other two end up hearing the noise and immediately go quiet. 

“Did you turn on the TV?” asks Dreams cousin and Dream replies with a simple “No.” As they walk to the living room Dream sees a cold George wrapped in a blanket on the couch watching TV.  

George turns around to see Dream and smiles slightly going back to watching a documentary about some bird. 

Dreams POV: 

‘Oh yeah I forgot to introduce George to my cousin and my cousin to George.’ 

“Oh George~” I say with a smirk on my face. As I see a burrito of George turn to look at me I start introducing my cousin to him. 

“George, this is Wilbur. Will for short and Will that’s George” (I didn’t know who to put as the cousin) 

“Nice to meet you George I hope we can get along.” Will says. “Yeah..I hope so too.” George says softly. 

I see George get a little embarrassed and ask Will if he can cook some more bacon and waffles for George and he nods and leaves. I go towards George and ruffle his brown fluffy hair. He looks up at me with a stare that gives me a warm feeling all around my body. I retreat my hand and start walking to the kitchen. 

-Time skip-

Georges POV: 

After some time of getting to know Will he asks Dream if he can bring a friend over. He tells us he’s currently visiting other friends but got bored and wanted to hang out with him. Dream agrees to letting his friend over under one condition which is to bring some sort of snacks with him. Will makes sure to tell his friend to bring snacks and other things. 

-Another time skip- 

Still in Georges POV: 

Will's friend finally arrives and introduces himself to us with a smile, especially Dream but when it comes to me he gives me a cold glare and says his name is “Fundy.” I brush off the fact that he gave me a cold glare and walk to where the food is to put it on the coffee table to watch a movie with them. 

We all sit on a couch. I decided to sit next to Dream but as soon as I went towards him Fundy jumped onto Dream calling him pet names and such. I frown slightly wanting to sit next to Dream but decide to sit next to a big teddy bear which was on a singular couch. As the movie starts everyone goes silent and I turn to see Fundy get closer to Dream. I kinda want to say something but I stop myself and ignore the tight feeling around my chest. 

As the movie was still going I started to drift off to sleep since I couldn’t sleep that much last night. I cuddle next to the big teddy bear for warmth. 

Dreams POV: 

Fundy kept pushing towards me even if I needed space he still kept coming towards me making sure that every inch of space was blocked off. I look around and see Will concentrated on the food and movie while George was sleeping and cuddling the teddy bear I left there for Patches. He looked so small and fragile...something inside me wanted to grab him and protect anything and everything around him. I felt so warm thinking of him and I cuddling each other... ‘Wait- no Dream snap out of it, he’ll never think the same way for you.’

I decide to get up and get some water. I nudged Fundy to move for me to be able to get up. As he got off of me I felt more light. I went to get water and got back to George with tears in his eyes. ‘Aw he barely woke up.’ I tease him by saying good morning in a funny voice and he stays quiet. He was probably still sleepy...I looked over at Fundy and he moved from the spot he was in last time. I sit on the floor and grab a pizza slice and continue watching the movie. 

Georges POV: 

‘W- What just happened? Did he just do that..?’ 
----------------------------------
*I wonder what happened to George. Welp next time you shall see
*This is the longest one I've done so far oof (′▽'〃)
*Hope you're enjoying the story so far :P
*There mightve be a little bit of cussing next chapter so just a heads up↖(^ω^)↗