four ✿

and i wanted you, every second
of every minute of every hour of
every day. it's hard to ignore.
you could try as hard as you wanted,
but we'd always end up in the sheets
together in the middle of the night.

 you could try as hard as you wanted, but we'd always end up in the sheets together in the middle of the night

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You know that moment when you just know you're drunk? You're stumbling around and flirting with every moving thing, you can't seem to keep a glass out of your hands and you're talking to people you've never seen before in your life.

Yeah, no one had that moment the night before when they broke into Rossi's bar and drank copious amounts of alcohol. Rossi himself watched as they finished off his wine and tequila while he sipped on his own glass of whiskey.

The days of getting college student dunk were over for him—yet he couldn't say the same about his team. Every last one of them, including Will, Mia, Haley and Luca had fallen asleep almost blackout drunk.

Destroy your liver young, they say.

I suppose it was all fun and games until you wake up the next morning with no memory of what happened the night before, feeling like an anvil had been dropped on your head and barely being able to open your eyes because of the intense sunlight streaming through the large windows in almost every room.

Which is exactly what everyone was experiencing when they woke up the next morning.

The first one to wake up was Luca. He stood up with great difficulty, fell about three times before getting to his feet and registering that he was in Mia's room. He yawned and rubbed his eyes before looking around. The only thing that was disrupted was her bed, which he had slept in.

He groaned as he shuffled his way over to his room. He swung the door open, took one look around the room, stepped inside and gasped.

"Not in my bed!" He whined. "Amalia Rossi wake up." He said just loud enough to disturb the two people lying in his bed.

Aaron shot up into a sitting position first. He looked around hazily and rubbed his eyes before he spotted Mia lying next to him and Luca standing at the base of the bed.

Mia woke up a few seconds after and almost fell off the bed at the shock of both men looking at her. She sat up and yawned before allowing herself to asses the situation.

"Fuck." She whispered.

Luca exhaled in relief when she got out of bed and was still fully clothed.

"We didn't do anything." Aaron reassured her.

He got out of the bed as well, but he was missing his pants.

"Well shit. I'm going to leave you two and make sure everyone is still sleeping before anyone finds this." Luca looked at the two of them.

Mia nodded shakily and waited till Luca left before turning to Aaron.