twenty four ✿

;)

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What's going on with you today?" Aaron mumbled against her lips as she pulled his face closer to hers.

They'd ended up going back to her apartment after some innocent groping in the cab back had gone a little too far and her place was closer.

Mia ignored him as she attached her lips to his neck, placing dainty kisses down his neck, barely light enough to leave a mark. Her fingers worked fast over his buttons and she was shoving his shirt off of his shoulders and onto the floor in no time.

"What do you mean?" Mia asked softly.

"Aren't you feeling at least a little tired?" Aaron asked worriedly as he guided back to his bed.

Mia sighed as she fell onto the bed and Aaron fell back next to her.

"I don't know, sometimes I hardly ever see you because of work and I want to make use of the time we have."

Aaron nodded. "And you want to fill that time with numerous ways to make it harder for your birth control to work." He joked.

Mia laughed and turned so that she was facing him.

"There are other things that we could do." He whispered.

"Like what?"

He stuck his arm out and wrapped it around her shoulders, pulling her as close as he could to his chest. She smiled and shook her head and rested her head on his chest, her hand placed lightly next to her lips on his chest. She knew what he wanted to do, and honestly, she was feeling tired after all that excitement in the club.

"Taking a nap." They both said in unison, Mia having anticipated what he was going to say.

Aaron laughed, "Yeah. We have the rest of our lives for us to do whatever you wanted to do tonight."

"I guess you're right." Mia agreed.

They both ignored the fact that Aaron had just implied that he wanted to be with her forever, and the way Mia had so readily agreed that she did too.

It made sense, of course, after all they had been through to finally be allowed to love one another freely. Without secrets and sneaking around, what other direction was their relationship to go in?

Mia watched him fall asleep, his arms around her, his heart beat in sync with hers. It was in doing this that she realised that forever didn't sound so bad, especially when he's the only person she wants to spend it with.

With that final thought, she too fell asleep, the dullness of a still night ensuring that their heart beats would always stay in sync.