Flayn:

Flayn doesn't remember much of what happened.

From what she told them she had been in the dining hall eating her breakfast and left from there to wait at the gate till the Blue Lions returned. She recalled leaving from the dining hall but isn't certain if she was abducted from there or by the gate. Byleth and Uncle Seteth don't press her on the matter too heavily.

From what the cleric told them she had lost blood, a lot of it.

Byleth doesn't understand it, but that seemed to be their goal... To harvest Flayn's blood.

Why? It didn't make sense, for what purpose would they need her blood? Byleth knew that Flayn possessed a major crest of Cethleann. But there were others who possessed crests as well, why target Flayn?

It was a bit irritating to not know.

"The truth will come out in due time young one" Sothis murmured.

Byleth sighed, that wasn't assuring. What if it happened again? What if they went after one of the students next time and what if they didn't just take their blood next time? "I know Sothis... It's just frustrating" she replied.

"I agree but we must remain vigilant" Sothis hummed.

Yeah... That was true. Byleth walked the rest of the way in silence until she reached Uncle's office. It was still a mess from his panic, but it looked like there was an attempt to rectify that mess under way.

"How are you feeling Uncle?" Byleth asked as she walked in the room.

A smile crossed his face, "Relieved, I am incredibly happy that Flayn is alive and well" he began "I must thank you Byleth, if it hadn't been for you and the Blue Lions... Well, I fear what may have happened" he sighed and shook his head.

Byleth nodded understandingly "I know Uncle, I was afraid too" she said softly "But Flayn is here with us once again, that is all that matters" she concluded.

Uncle was silent for a moment, "Yes... You are right" he began "However the blood that flows through Flayn is very special... I fear that those who kidnapped her may know that now" he said quietly "I- I cannot take that risk. I fear that our only option is to flee from the monastery and go into hiding-".

"Brother wait!" Flayn's voice rang out at the entrance of his office and she walked in.

Seteth's eyes widened, "Flayn! You should be resting! What are you doing out of the infirmary?!" he said sternly.

Flayn walked closer to him "Brother please, don't make us leave" she said in a trembling voice "I- I do not wish to be alone again" she added sadly.

Uncle's face softened and he sighed "Flayn, I know but think about your safety" he replied.

Flayn shook her head, "Even if we went into hiding there is no guarantee that we would be safe Brother" Flayn said sternly "The monastery is the safest place for us, there are knights around at all times" she began "And if that isn't enough, I will join Byleth and your class".

Byleth's eyes widened, "That's a great idea Flayn" she said.

Flayn grinned "I knew you would think so too!" she beamed "With you and Byleth nearby me at all times I shall be safe no matter what foe shall appear!" Flayn declared.

Uncle was silent for a moment, "I suppose you are right" he sighed then looked to Byleth "You are a trusted ally Byleth" he began "Can I trust Flayn's safety to you?" he asked.

"Of course," Byleth said with a nod then looked to Flayn, "Come on I'll walk you back to the infirmary" she said then looked back to Seteth, "Have a good night Uncle" she added then she and Flayn left from his office.