16

"Dude!" Millie, Sadie and I busted into Finns room. He jumped back shocked.

"Do you guys know how to knock," he said pointing to the door.

"No," Sadie answered.

"We were thinking...what if we dressed you up," y/n looked over to Millie then finn.

"You know it's midnight and we have nothing better to do," finn smiled, they grabbed his hands dragging him out of bed and into their room. Sadie was going to do nails, Millie clothes, and y/n on make up.

Millie first picked out white, flowy, lacy dress that would go right above your knees, it wasn't fancy but it was cute, it was my favorite dress.
Then Sadie painted his nails black he already got them chipped as soon as they dried but not a lot. Then y/n first did his eyeliner and it actually turned out good, y/n smudged it though they liked it smudged. Then a little bit of grey eyeshadow and lip gloss. He went into the bathroom to change. Once he got out the three giggled, he didn't look bad.

finnwolfhardoffical has started a live..
noahschnapp has joined
gateman123 has joined
username has joined
therealcalebmclaughlin has joined

Sadie, y/n, and Millie started to burst out laughing as more people started to join

"Shut up," finn chuckled along with them.

"Heyy," he said through the phone

Username: has joined
jackdgrazer: has joined

gateman123: sooo...what did they soo

username: what is going on

Username: kinda hot ngl

jackdgrazer: periodt

*y/n, Sadie and Millie started to show their faces in the live.

"Sooo y/n and them did this to me," finn pointed to his nails

"Kinda hot, i know," he read the comment out loud and smirked

"Why did you guys think of this?" Finn looked at the three girls who were giggling here and there

"Because we were bored," y/n answered he rolled his eyes before returning back to his live.

therealcalebmclaughlin: relationship?🤔

username: wait are y/n and finn dating

Username: im so confused

gateman123: ...

finn started to read the comments he turned around to y/n.

"Come here pleaseeeee," he smiled at y/n. Y/n and Millie switched spots, finn leaned in close before kissing y/n. It wasn't long or anything it was just confirming their "relationship"

jackdgarzer: i js broke up with Cylia for you!!! How could you!!!

username: I-

therealcalebmclaughlin: not surprised-

jackdgrazer: PUT ME ON WJTH YOU NOW!

finn but jack on the live with him.

"HOW COULD YOU I JUST BROKE UP WITH CYLIA FOR YOU," Jack shouted immediately through the screen

"Sorry man but me and y/n are in love," finn expatriated love.

"NO CUZ I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU," jack started to fake cry and everyone couldn't help but laugh.

"IS THIS A JOKE!" he screamed again

"YOU KNOW WHAT FINN HAS BEEN CHEATING ON Y/N YEAH THEY HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A MONTH, SECRETLY! AND HE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON Y/N WITH MEEE!" jack started to fake cry again.
finn covered his mouth with his hands before gasping.

"IS THIS TRUE?!?" Y/n said angrily going along with it

"YESSS," jack answered for finn

"WERE OVER," y/n screamed before walking out of the room and slamming the door the two girls behind her.

"I HAVE TO GO WALK MY FISH MAKE OUT WITH ME LATER," jack screamed through the phone before disappearing.

"I-i I need to talk with y/n," finn started to crack up through the screen.

The live has ended

~~~~~~~

dude i'm so sorry this sucked but like i feel like i need something to post lol

also i'm sorry if i can't reply to the comments my thing has been acting up recently