34

"y/n hey wake up," sadie poked them her tone in voice was low and sad.

"yeah," y/n rubbed their eyes.

"it's time for you to go but take a shower and get ready first you don't want to feel nasty on the plane," sadie and millie let a tear roll down y/n was about to also.

y/n unmotivated, walked over to the bath room to turn on the hot water. they stepped in and immediately started to cry while washing their hair and body.

once y/n got dry they put on a oversized maroon colored sweatshirt that Finn gave them and some sweat pants before putting their hair up in a messy bun.

y/n walked back into their room to quickly back all of their things millie and sadie helped even though they didn't want to. y/n checked the time on her phone. 5:00am.

"shit," they mumbled before walking out of the room sadie and millie behind them.

y/n walked out to the boys all crying, which she started to also. they all got up and had a group hug before y/n hugged them all separately all shedding tears.

y/n soon walked out of the house finn following behind them.

"yeah finn?" they asked choking on their tears a little bit.

"can i come?" he asked

"i don't want to make the others upset or anything," y/n did want him to go but she thought they might take it the wrong way.

"i already talked to them they said that it was okay and they think it might be best," he started to walk a little closer. y/n smiled and nodded before he followed behind them into the uber.

"have you heard lana del rey has a new album," he asked

"yeah," y/n smiled

"have you listens to it?" he let a tear shed as y/n whipped it.

"no not yet," y/n looked at him.

"let's listen to it," he put a earbud in there ear before playing the album. they didn't talk y/n put her head on finns shoulder while he put his head on theirs listening to the music.

"ok we're here," the uber driver stopped in the park lot.

"thank you," the two both thanked before stepping out and walking into the air port. they walked over to the plane. y/n started to walk off into the line before finn took their hand and pulled them back into a hug. they stayed like that for a while letting tears roll down. he pulled away from the hug staring into y/n's eyes before kissing them passionately.

"bye y/n," he choaked

"bye," y/n gave him another hug. he gave her a tiny kiss on their head before the speakers shouted.

"flight 16," y/n started to walk over to the people in the line leaving before waving to finn quickly which he waved back.

****
y/n's pov

i put on my headphones while looking through my phone. i went to spotify before turning on get free. y/n thought of the car ride her and finn had. they let a tear slip down before whipping it off quickly. i quickly feel asleep though it was pretty early and i'm not a morning person. the nap didn't last long only like a hour. i scrolled through my phone on youtube and saw a video titled "finn wolfhard being very rude," it was from today. i decided to click on it.

"hey man can you not i'm just trying to get to noah's," he asked the paparazzi. they didn't answer or listen and just kept following him around.

"like actually dude can you stop i'm tired and i just want to get home," he asked in a more stern voice you could clearly see that he was upset. after another five minutes of following him around they finally stopped the video. y/n wondered why that was rude the only rude one was paparazzi not respecting his boundaries. i feel back asleep after though thankfully i woke up right before people started to leave.

"ALEXN!" i shouted before running down the escalator and giving him a big hug.

"y/n how was it?" we started to walk out into his car.

"it was really fun and thank you so much," i gave him another quick hug.

"your welcome," he smiled before getting in the car. so did i.

"so what happened," he asked while still looking at the road.

"we all hung out stuff like that oh me and caleb had a spa day," i smiled he smiled also.

"anything else," he gave me that look you know the one where he knows that you're hiding something. i sighed.

"yeah and finn," i looked out the window embarrassed i don't know why maybe because he was my first kiss boyfriend and i didn't talk to alexn about crushes or anything like that.

"so finn had a spa day with you and caleb?" he raised his eyebrow he knew it wasn't true he just wanted me to admit.

"no me and finn kissed," i mumbled the last part.

"multiple times," he coughed i turned my head away again embarrassed.

"so is he your boyfriend?" he asked i went silent for a little bit.

"...yeah," i breathed

"aww little y/n has got a boyfriend," he teased

"shut up," i smiled

"also who's sweatshirt is that i have never seen you wear it or remember buying it," he raided his eyebrow. i looked down at it and then at him.

"uh it's not mine," he chuckled a little knowing who's it was. i punched his arm before we arrived home. i grabbed my suitcase as alexn unlocked the door and held it open.

"wow you cleaned it looks nice," i complimented.

"thanks," he smiled.

"also i completely understand if you want to stay in your room for a few days," he smiled i hugged him again.

"thank you," i smiled before walking away and putting my clothes in the laundry before laying down in bed.

🥲

sadie
miss you

millie
same

caleb
MISS YOU

gaten
come back here already

finn
WHT GATEN SAID

noah
YUP^^^

i miss you guys too
hopefully we can see
each other soon

finn
YEAH

sadie
you better

caleb
I THINK WE CAN ALL
AGREE ON THAT

millie
mhm

gaten
^^

noah
YUP

ill try i'm only going to be
working a few weeks maybe a month
this summer

finn
i'm not trying to hold you back
but i think we can all say THANK GOD

millie
what finn said

sadie
^^^

gaten
MHM

caleb
basically

noah
YUP