41

finn

when r u coming

i just got home i'm going on the plane
the day after tomorrow

oh

yeah

•••

"y/n get up" i heard my brother say while shaking me awake

"i'm up!" i quickly shot up to rub my temple

"alright well you got a hour, you have your suit case?" he asked

"yeah i just have to get ready," i yawned

"alright well hurry," he walked out. So i did i brushed my teeth, did a quick face mask, did natural makeup, and put on a comfy outfit.

the outfit:

•••

in the car/airport•

"ok i'm convinced you hate me," alexn joked

"yeah i hate you so much god just leave me alone," y/n joked back

"alright well let's go," he smiled before they put on their mask and going into the airport.

"ok well i guess this is your flight," they arrived to the line

"yup," they smiled at their brother

"alright well have fun, don't do anything wired that well you'll regret, and facetime me at least 4 times, text me a lot, and as soon as you get home tell me everything," he pulled in y/n

"geez you make me feel like i'm going to be gone for like ALL summer," they mumbled into his chest

"well you sorta are," he shrugged

"true," y/n nodded still not breaking the hug

"ok well have fun but please do not come home pregnant i swear," he started to pull away

"ew no," y/n looked at him wired like who even says that.

"well your booth teenagers you never know," he shrugged again

"get help," y/n joked before running off to the line that was already walking out. putting on their headphones and quickly going back to bed for around a hour.

•••

y/n knew what was probably going to happen as soon as they got out of the plain they just hoped it wouldn't happen.

y/n quickly grabbed their luggage and went off to follow the line. After that whole process y/n went down the elevator too see a guy wearing all black and a black hat also the hair kinda looked like finn so y/n quickly got excited only for him to lift his face, it wasn't finn.

they kept looking around yet no sight of him. as they passed through everyone they just couldn't find him until a tall figure that stood like a candle caught y/n's attention. they slowly walked over realising it was him. y/n walked faster and faster so did he. they both crashed into each other's arms y/bus head burring into his chest.

"you ready," he pulled away after a solid 3 minutes y/n nodded there head and left right along side with him. they both didn't care who was watching or taking pictures the only thing that mattered was each other at the moment.

"oh so this is the person finn won't shut the fuck up about," nick joked while you were both getting into the car.

"shut up," finn said clearly max making y/n laugh at his serious ness.

"alright then...," nick trailed off.

the rest of the ride y/n was sleeping on finn and he just cherished it.

"we're here," nick halfway screamed so they could hear startling y/n. finn was also almost asleep so it startled him as well.

"alright come on y/n i'll help you with your stuff," he shuck y/n off of him. Finn grabbed it all while y/n walked besides him.

"so my parents one thing you should know is you should make fun of me and be nice then they will like love you more than me," he smiled down at y/n

"i already planned on it," he chuckled as the door flew open.

"you must be the person finn won't shut up about, i can see why," marry opened the door pulling y/n into a hug while finn glared at her.

"can't be mad at me for saying the truth can't you," she looked at him making y/n giggle.

"well come on," she made the hand motion for them to come in.

"alright well it's like 1am so you can just put your things in finns room and you two can watch a movie or something i bet you are tired," she smiled

"thank you so much you are too kind," y/n told her making marry blush a little.

"alright well goodnight you two," she said while walking off

"goodnight," they both shouted before walking into finns room.

as soon as they got in there finn put y/n's luggage down before them a passionate kiss.

"sorry i have wanted to do that forever now," he pulled a hair behind their ear while they smiled. they both brushed their teeth before going to bed.

***
so bad i'm so sorry