<03>

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

-April 7~Karasuno High School-

The first week of Sugawara's internship has come to an end. It was currently 4:00 PM, the two were on their way home. However, they went their seperate ways unlike the rest of the week. 

"I have to go. I'm sorry I can't stay with you longer, I have some things to get done..." , was Sugawara's reasoning. Honestly deep insidehe felt guilt. He didn't want to lie. But he didn't have much of a choice.

Sugawara went down another route, taking a bus to a place he often visits. He got on and found a seat. The boy sat alone, looking out the window as tiny droplets started to hit the window. 'Ah, it's raining. I hope Daichi brought an umbrella.' 

Sugawara laid his head against the window pane, and the bus began to depart. The scenery was relaxed, Sugawara admired it quietly. All by himself. He then remembered about his schedule for his internship next week. "Right, I need to  notify him about this...", he murmured to himself, taking out a small notebook.

The pale man scanned the schedule written down on the pages. Sugawara hovered his pen over the open book until he found a certain date. Crossing out the initial plan, he wrote...'Next appointment @4:30 PM'

...

The bus has reached the stop Sugawara needed to get off at. The rain stopped just right on time. Suga made it down the crossing, down a long hallway outside. He grasped his shoulder bag, before opening a metal door going inside a building, 'Kyou Hospital'

-About 30 minutes later~With Daichi-

Daichi reached his home, constantly getting tempted to call Sugawara and ask him to spend time together. But thinking with consideration, he let the boy do his own things first as he has a life as well. Therefore, Daichi decided to to take care of work. He grabbed his bag and laid the papers down on his wooden desk. Daichi sighed, 'Well let's do this.'

-Nearing midnight~The trail behind Daichi's home-

Daichi, exhausted from all the paper work, decided  to take a short jog on the quiet trail behind his house. He dressed up in warm clothing appropriate for the chilly, night weather outside.

Ever since he started working as a teacher, taking a peaceful jog at night has kind of become his ritual. "Hah~", Daichi trapped his mouth with his hands, warming up his breath. This night however, Daichi planned on taking another route rather than sticking to the usual path he chooses.

The new road he took led him to a city-like are but calmer, as it should since he lives in Miyagi. Though, there were a few tall buildings but there is one that stands out. It was large and had multiple windows. 'Hm...'

Daichi, out of curiosity, ran to the direction of the building. As he continued, he slicked his head to peek at the sign, 'Kyou...Hospital. Ah, I see.' Daichi sighed and looked forward again, where he saw someone oddly familiar.

He ran to the person's direction and finally, he recognized who he was, " Suga?" The hazel-eyed man flinched in fright, rapidly swinging his head to the place the voice came from. He started to panic, "D-d-d-Daichi? U-uhm...what are you doing here?" 

Daichi panted, catching his breath, "I'm taking a jog, I could ask the same." Sugawara anxiously looked around, "Hm me? Oh, I-I was visiting someone in the hospital." Daichi noticed his peculiar behaviour, revealing that he was lying.